Bunsen Honeydew vs Stuart Malcolm

Would love a nice 3-0 win here, it seems an absolute age since we had a comfortable, straight forward win. However, any win will do and this will likely be another tight game.

Quite simply we have to win but we have 1 win in 3 against Forfar and that was through a last minute winner so it won’t be easy.

Same team as last night for me, Armstrong showing signs in the last couple of home games of being the player we thought we were getting back when he signed. Hopefully clear of his injury problems now and he can go on a good run of form to the end of the season.

Think we’ll edge it 2-1 in another nervy 90 minutes. Fancy Armstrong to grab himself a goal.

Although they have a combined age of *Lets not go there*, I would play both MacLean and Baird up front.

I thought Bowie looked tired, so bench for him.

All the others who grab a shirt out of the bag can play where ever they want.

7-0 festival of footie.

f**k off with this chat of us winning comfortably. Exactly the same last time we played Forfar at Starks and it was an uninspired 0-0 draw. 

And we hardly had a shot on target , more to do with you guys not taking your chances

Hoping to back in time to make this. But got to agree, all these 3-0+ scoreline’s are giving me the absolute fear! Would love it if we could get a few and keep a clean sheet, although we’re only a point ahead of Falkirk, their GD is substantially better than ours.
I was also having a look at fixtures, we must win all 5 remaining home games, especially since Falkirk also have 5 home games and 4 away, albeit 1 of them is at home to us.
Bricking it for the next 8-9 weeks.