Cambuslang Rangers news

AM-1

What's the latest at Somerville recently? 

Has the management team instability been rectified and the claim by the Nivens regards monies due, surely they are chancing their arm? 

Shame to see the endless amount of turmoil around such a famous club and hopefully they can move on from it.

Edited by AM-1

Has the management team instability been rectified and the claim by the Nivens regards monies due, surely they are chancing their arm? 
Shame to see the endless amount of turmoil around such a famous club and hopefully they can move on from it.

You aren’t allowed to ask clubs about business. There was a poster on another thread who got himself in to some state over it

13 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Hi Archie,

Thanks for the post. I Wouldn’t normally come on here but it’s the only way to update some people. 

Regarding the management team. We are happy with the management team . It’s been a difficult season but I think I it’s hard starting from scratch like we did 18 months ago . Hopefully we can stay in the league this season. 

Regarding the Nivens I can’t really comment to much on that but the club is clear that it does not anyone any money. The club is now debt free - which is very different from when we as a committee started Jan 19.

Regarding turmoil - it’s been a very difficult period but I’m sure the club will come out the other side stronger and continue to represent the community for a long time yet. 

To reply to the other poster . We are considering our options in regards to league set up and a committee decision will be made in the next week . 

Hope that answers your questions chaps.

David Kerr

Chairman 

6 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Chairman or is it ex chairman has resigned on Social Media.

What an outfit 

Just seen this news, unreal and I think this is the guy who single handedly done everyone on match days etc. Surely this cant continue?

2 minutes ago, superpollok said:

I assume these will be to do with who was back in their dug out yesterday ? (According to a poster on the latest score thread?)

Heard wee McColl was back in the dugout yesterday,Cambuslang you deserve all you get,the man is trouble 

Just seen an article there that Alan wardlaw fears for the future at cambuslang due to board members walking away and/or dwindling committee numbers.  This would be a real shame.  I support lesmahagow but I have a soft spot for cambuslang as my gran was brought up in camby.  I hope they can ride this out.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AM-1 said:

For a club with f*ck all they arent half spending the cash again. I read somewhere they are doing up the office, their stand and ground works being done!?

Sometimes it is better to say nothing . Yes we are doing up our office with donations ie people giving us things ie old desks and chairs and a local shop Is giving us paint. It has not had any work done on it in approx 30 years - it badly needs done.

If you are a fan as you say you are you would know that the concrete on the terracing is crumbling in areas and has never even been redone. We again are doing this ourselves.

i thought I’d heard it all to be honest but coming on and moaning that we are trying to improve facilities is a first.

David

Sometimes it is better to say nothing . Yes we are doing up our office with donations ie people giving us things ie old desks and chairs and a local shop Is giving us paint. It has not had any work done on it in approx 30 years - it badly needs done.
If you are a fan as you say you are you would know that the concrete on the terracing is crumbling in areas and has never even been redone. We again are doing this ourselves.
i thought I’d heard it all to be honest but coming on and moaning that we are trying to improve facilities is a first.

David
People hiding behind there computer stirring the pot m8. Good 2 hear use r making ground improvements, 1 of my last visits was our 2-0 win v pollok in league cup final few year ago. Am sure we beat use in semi final aswell 5-2 i think lol

Mon the papers

3 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

People hiding behind there computer stirring the pot m8. Good 2 hear use r making ground improvements, 1 of my last visits was our 2-0 win v pollok in league cup final few year ago. Am sure we beat use in semi final aswell 5-2 i think lol

Mon the papers

I think it was 5 0 actually lol you gave us a right doing. I’m sure Lafferty that plays with us now scored a good few that day. Thanks for the nice comments mate.