Away Ticket Queries

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the novice patter here. Just dropping a query as the general experience of being able to come across a ticket in the home end at away games. Looking to go to v Czech Republic away particularly but i'm not a member of the SSC unfortunately.

As i say, wondering of your experiences of the feasibility of coming across a ticket.

You'll hardly ever struggle for a ticket in the home end at a Scotland away game, you'll get one for Czech Republic no bother. Your only problem is occasionally you might get a country that decides to clamp down on away fans in the home end like Macedonia did years ago but I doubt it'll happen in Prague.

You'll hardly ever struggle for a ticket in the home end at a Scotland away game, you'll get one for Czech Republic no bother. Your only problem is occasionally you might get a country that decides to clamp down on away fans in the home end like Macedonia did years ago but I doubt it'll happen in Prague.

Suggestions on whether to book in advance or turn up on the day?

1 minute ago, DundeeSpider1867 said:
9 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Suggestions on whether to book in advance or turn up on the day?

Best to buy in advance, a lot pf teams we've played in recent years have done mobile tickets or print at home. Keep an eye on the tamb forum or the Tartan Army facebook groups nearer the time as there's usually plenty on there buying for the home end and offer advice on how to buy.

Best to buy in advance, a lot pf teams we've played in recent years have done mobile tickets or print at home. Keep an eye on the tamb forum or the Tartan Army facebook groups nearer the time as there's usually plenty on there buying for the home end and offer advice on how to buy.
Cheers mate you've been really helpful!

If you join the SSC you will probably get a ticket. Most games recently have gone to zero points.

Alternatively loads of the "Elite" Teuchter types with a full complement of points don't actually travel to the games but buy tickets to maintain their stranglehold at the top of the mountain so you might get one from Gavin in Fraserburgh's mate when he doesn't make the trip.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

If you join the SSC you will probably get a ticket. Most games recently have gone to zero points.

Alternatively loads of the "Elite" Teuchter types with a full complement of points don't actually travel to the games but buy tickets to maintain their stranglehold at the top of the mountain so you might get one from Gavin in Fraserburgh's mate when he doesn't make the trip.

Slovakia sold out at 4 points on the old system and the Czech Republic friendly went down to 1, don't see either making it to 0 points this time around.