Kennie

Kennie Young- Fixture Secretary WRSJFA

On 10/07/2017 at 19:56, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think the bigger embarressment could be Burnt Island Shipyard getting turned over by Colville Park

On 22/07/2017 at 17:16, AlanCamelonfan said:

Lothian Thistle Hutchison vale beating Bo'ness today maybe put Bo'ness off wasting away in the east of scotland league then.

Can only beat who u r drawing against. I dont think we ever played a competitive games talbot. Beat pollok in the 96 semi 
Oh if u know ur history which u clearly dont talbot have played Cameron on more than 1 occasion u probably dont remember it cause we beat u all the time and to be fair ur nothing but an idiot any way

2 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
40 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Can only beat who u r drawing against. I dont think we ever played a competitive games talbot. Beat pollok in the 96 semi 

Oh if u know ur history which u clearly dont talbot have played Cameron on more than 1 occasion u probably dont remember it cause we beat u all the time and to be fair ur nothing but an idiot any way

We played Talbot in friendlies we never played them in a junior cup. It even said that in the match programme on the day

Forgot we played Camelon, remember hurting my ankle on the crumbling terrace and the drug guy that I had to lock out the ground as he wouldn't stop sexually harassing folk. 

Just now, Killiepiyo said:

Forgot we played Camelon, remember hurting my ankle on the crumbling terrace and the drug guy that I had to lock out the ground as he wouldn't stop sexually harassing folk. 

Nevermind the talbot fans trying to intimidate at the start realised it working wasnt influencing fans. Nevermind your guy shouting abuse at our secretary for the money and got told he will get a cheque lol

Just now, AlanCamelonfan said:

Nevermind the talbot fans trying to intimidate at the start realised it working wasnt influencing fans. Nevermind your guy shouting abuse at our secretary for the money and got told he will get a cheque lol

Eh think your anti catholic songs were a bit more intimidating than people booing the ref. Anyway the man crushing on Jamie Glasgow was as embarrassing as handing over a cheque. 

Pimpy do!

1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

Eh think your anti catholic songs were a bit more intimidating than people booing the ref. Anyway the man crushing on Jamie Glasgow was as embarrassing as handing over a cheque. 

Pimpy do!

I watched the highlights long ball merchants

Let it go Alan...

Just now, andy25 said:
1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Let it go Alan...

Again likewise 

I am so upset that this site is going to the dogs

I have went into the tab listed as Junior Football and I am seeing someone who has jumped the fence into the lush pasture that is The Lowland League, the Utopia, the land of milk and honey, the saviour of the game in Scotland

At first I thought that this was a single incident and this poor unfortunate had stumbled into a topic he had no interest in.

However, having looked back through things , it would appear that AlanCamelon is a stalker or is obsessed with the Junior grade and trying to convince everybody he doesn’t care

The traits of an addict - convince yourself you don’t need something and you’ll believe it

Either that or he just needs to stay the f**k of the Junior tab- seemples !!!!

We played Talbot in friendlies we never played them in a junior cup. It even said that in the match programme on the day
U said a competitive match do u remember this cause it looks like that was a competitive match Screenshot_20200303-195608_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

1 minute ago, allyg1977 said:

U said a competitive match do u remember this cause it looks like that was a competitive match Screenshot_20200303-195608_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

That was the first time you thick c**t. Away back to shagging your sister because your brain cant cope with much else

The irony

That was the first time you thick c**t. Away back to shagging your sister because your brain cant cope with much else

6 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

I am so upset that this site is going to the dogs

I have went into the tab listed as Junior Football and I am seeing someone who has jumped the fence into the lush pasture that is The Lowland League, the Utopia, the land of milk and honey, the saviour of the game in Scotland

At first I thought that this was a single incident and this poor unfortunate had stumbled into a topic he had no interest in.

However, having looked back through things , it would appear that AlanCamelon is a stalker or is obsessed with the Junior grade and trying to convince everybody he doesn’t care

The traits of an addict - convince yourself you don’t need something and you’ll believe it

Either that or he just needs to stay the f**k of the Junior tab- seemples !!!!

The implementation of a pyramid will have a huge impact on Junior football one way or another, it already has in the East. It's perfectly legitimate to discuss it on the Junior forum. Because one nugget can't express his recent enthusiasm for the Senior set up without polarising views more than they already are is an anomaly, as most of the  coherent points are made by pro-pyramid contributors.

10 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think it's time you took a step back from the keyboard.

If Talbot move to the pyramid, I doubt the fans would be trawling the junior forums slagging all the teams who choose to stay and their fans. In fact I'm sure they would wish them the best of luck.....thats the difference though, we appreciate the grade and what it has given us regardless of where we might end up.

Alan has so little pride in his team, his source of enjoyment is born out of resentment for junior teams. Very sad and pathetic.

23 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Can't believe an adult actually typed this