Elimination Chamber 2020

Great showing by Shayna, they’ve handled her really well since the call up.

Decent show, just struggled to bring myself to care about it. Combination of a poor build and my overall feigning interest in the WWE product. I’m not even hyped for Mania this year, it all feels very low key.

I'm actually looking forward to some of it. The build has been right in places. Rollins/Owens, Drew/Brock, Shayna/Becky, Charlotte/Rhea all have my interest and I'm still interested to see how Cena/Fiend plays out after the clusterfuck at Super Show-Down.

There's going to be a lot of shit, but if I don't watch it live and pace myself, I can see myself enjoying a large chunk of it. Looking forward to the crowd dying before the main event as usual too.

11 minutes ago, Willow Rosenberg said:

I'm actually looking forward to some of it. The build has been right in places. Rollins/Owens, Drew/Brock, Shayna/Becky, Charlotte/Rhea all have my interest and I'm still interested to see how Cena/Fiend plays out after the clusterfuck at Super Show-Down.

There's going to be a lot of shit, but if I don't watch it live and pace myself, I can see myself enjoying a large chunk of it. Looking forward to the crowd dying before the main event as usual too.

No interest in Edge/Orton?

Hadn't seen any of this ppv nor any build up, really.
I watched the Black v AJ match and 2 things jumped out at me (aside from the dead crowd) and both were Byron Saxton:
Is he playing an antagonistic Corey Graves character now?
Head in hands stuff when King alluded to AJ targeting Black's legs to nullify the black mass threat, and Byron biting back with the OC were always going to be involved at ringside, then King needing to clarify the obvious a few moments later [emoji2369]