Rangers vs Accies - The Pressure Game. March 4th

Just glorious. I really like Brian Rice so I'm even more delighted. I also really don't like Hearts so that adds to my delight, but the one thing I detest almost as much as the old firm is that little scouse c**t Gerrard so this really is a win win win win. 

Brian Rice >>> Fried Rice

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Starting on the Hamilton fans for celebrating.
Bunch of arseholes

You just know that these are the types who supported Rangers for the sole reason of feeling 'superior' to fans of other clubs.

They know they're a laughing stock and very evidently cannot deal with fans of a diddy club having that high ground at their expense, especially ones from the Glasgow area.  They simply need to have the last word.

Well...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

giphy.gif   giphy.gif

You just know that these are the types who supported Rangers for the sole reason of feeling 'superior' to fans of other clubs.
They know they're a laughing stock and very evidently cannot deal with fans of a diddy club having that high ground at their expense, especially ones from the Glasgow area.  They simply need to have the last word.
Well...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
giphy.gif&key=e66758ae13f852b5d7988e08caeb9bd9836694365b3c86ff977f476ee9a59aa8   giphy.gif&key=92b9a781832b5602824caa669fe93dc47b44fd680a6cb7ed3ffdc8fe07c3ccb8

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Disappointed the BBC highlights didnt include the final whistle. I mean, 30 million pound striker Alfie hitting the bar and then the clown defenders throwing a goal in was good, but it feels like there was more to see and hear from lastnight.

They've only got 1.09 footage up on the red button, hopefully they'll show the final whistle on Sportscene tonight. What not to love about 20,000 orcs doing their dinger? 

4 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

Watching that video from that pair of nauseating currant sympathisers was eye-opening toe dip into a world never experienced. A bit like Louis Theroux's documentaries on the various boils of the USA - teethless methheads in the mid West, couch dwellers in Michigan... orange-clad brain donors in Govan!

image.png.a33b73d258877aa01b409399262c4826.png

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
3 hours ago, Rugster said:
Just glorious. I really like Brian Rice so I'm even more delighted. I also really don't like Hearts so that adds to my delight, but the one thing I detest almost as much as the old firm is that little scouse c**t Gerrard so this really is a win win win win. 

Brian Rice >>> Fried Rice

Mmmmmm no !

13 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

12:13

Quite decent for a Wednesday night, I would say. :lol:  

I've seen a few of this guy's videos. Him and his da seem to just tour the UK going to whatever games they can get tickets for. He was at the Watford - Liverpool and Celtic - Copenhagen games, in the home crowd both times, IIRC. Imagine being sat round about them. How the c**t hasn't had the back of his head skelpt by now amazes me.

25 minutes ago, MSU said:

How the c**t hasn't had the back of his head skelpt by now amazes me.

I was a few feet away from them for the St Johnstone vs Hibs game after Hecky got fired; part of the reason nobody skelped them that day was that they were surrounded by a fawning mob of about thirty 15 year olds, because they're apparently famous on the youtube now. Maybe we're just getting too old to understand.