Rangers vs Accies - The Pressure Game. March 4th

29 minutes ago, MSU said:

I don't disagree. All the videos I've seen have been edited really well. They obviously invest a lot of time, money, and effort into their channel, which is reflected in their views and subscribers. I guess my point, perhaps badly made, is that football matches aren't always attended by the most reasonable people, and if one of those less reasonable people, particularly if they'd partaken of the wine prior to the game, was sitting near them, it wouldn't surprise me if they took exception to a guy providing a running commentary, especially if the team is getting beat by the bottom of the league for the second time that week.

I like to think that I'm a relatively well-balanced individual, but I would have to grit (and possibly break) my teeth in order to abstain from shouting "fancy shutting the f*** up for a minute?!".  If I wanted overly-exaggerated commentary then I would just stay at home and listen to Liam McLeod for free.  For me it's just inconsiderate when folk have no choice of seat.

I'd genuinely put this guy on a par with c***s who sing songs on the plane, thinking that everyone there should be impressed.   

Edited by Hedgecutter

7 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I like to think that I'm a relatively well-balanced individual, but I would have to grit (and possibly break) my teeth in order to abstain from shouting "fancy shutting the f*** up for a minute?!".  If I wanted overly-exaggerated commentary then I would just stay at home listen to Liam McLeod for free.  For me it's just inconsiderate when folk have no choice of seat.

I'd genuinely put this guy on a par with c***s who sing songs on the plane, thinking that everyone there should be impressed.   

Exactly. If I was forced to sit behind him and couldn't just walk away, I'd be pissed off within five minutes. I'm not the sort of person who'd skelp his head, or probably be confrontational enough to tell him to STFU, but I'm absolutely the passive aggressive sort of arsehole who'd develop an oddly loud tickily cough every time he tried to voice his opinion. TBF to him, I'd be the same if I was sitting behind Archie MacPherson. In fact, I probably would tell Archie to STFU.

Edited by MSU

Hopefully this is what we'll get tonight on Sportscene. Final whistle included. Love the Lewis Smith run and nutmeg at 2.08.
Thought he was much better last night. Had more space to drive into, and he's also vital for alleviating pressure which you need in those games. If he can get going again then our forward line is looking OK.

1 hour ago, MSU said:

46, ser.

You're turning into a grumpy auld mannie a wee bit early, imho, I think I was in my 50s before I wondered what the world was coming too.

58 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

You're turning into a grumpy auld mannie a wee bit early, imho, I think I was in my 50s before I wondered what the world was coming too.

I always was more mature than my years.

Along with the grumpiness, there's also more than a bit of jealousy. I've been a "creator of content" for a few years and haven't come close to achieving anything like the level of success this laddie and his da have reached. That said, I haven't had the luxury of being able to scoot around the country a few times a week, spending 100s on tickets and travel and accommodation, and I'm related to no one who used to own a coffee shop in Russia frequented by one of the Pet Shop Boys like Thogden.

Anyway, nothing in this post is mocking Sevco, so apologies for the diversion.

Edited by MSU

39 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Has that useless Scouse cnut handed in his resignation yet?

That would require some sort of self awareness that he hasn't proved to be a particularly good manager.

And anyway, as far as I am concerned he should be given a new contract and be given millions to spunk up the wall during the next few transfer windows. It's all been very entertaining so far.

Edited by Jacky1990

21 hours ago, pandarilla said:

. I almost feel sorry for him as an individual. 

His whole "the referees have been against us for years" line after his first league game in charge means that I can only laugh and hope he never gets another job in football again.

It always amazes me that when a team is going through a bad spell, opposition fans want the manager of said team to be sacked. Surely it’s in these teams interests for the duff manager to stay. So I say, see out your contract Steven.

It always amazes me that when a team is going through a bad spell, opposition fans want the manager of said team to be sacked. Surely it’s in these teams interests for the duff manager to stay. So I say, see out your contract Steven.

Has any Sevco manager (i.e. since 2012) seen out their contract ?
Temporary huddies such as Murty and McDowell don’t count.