Rangers vs Accies - The Pressure Game. March 4th

14 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I was a few feet away from them for the St Johnstone vs Hibs game after Hecky got fired; part of the reason nobody skelped them that day was that they were surrounded by a fawning mob of about thirty 15 year olds, because they're apparently famous on the youtube now. Maybe we're just getting too old to understand.

That's hilarious. Ah, well. Good luck to him and his quarter of a million subscribers. Sooner or later, tho, that's heid's getting skelped.

Dear God. What a world.

5 minutes ago, MSU said:

That's hilarious. Ah, well. Good luck to him and his quarter of a million subscribers. Sooner or later, tho, that's heid's getting skelped.

Dear God. What a world.

Just as a matter of interest, what age are you?

I've seen a few of this guy's videos. Him and his da seem to just tour the UK going to whatever games they can get tickets for. He was at the Watford - Liverpool and Celtic - Copenhagen games, in the home crowd both times, IIRC. Imagine being sat round about them. How the c**t hasn't had the back of his head skelpt by now amazes me.

Why would you want to skelp him on the back of his head? He likes going to football games with his da, so what?

Just now, throbber said:

Why would you want to skelp him on the back of his head? He likes going to football games with his da, so what?

I didn't say I wanted it. I'm just surprised it hasn't happened.

2 hours ago, MSU said:

I've seen a few of this guy's videos. Him and his da seem to just tour the UK going to whatever games they can get tickets for. He was at the Watford - Liverpool and Celtic - Copenhagen games, in the home crowd both times, IIRC. Imagine being sat round about them. How the c**t hasn't had the back of his head skelpt by now amazes me.

I thought some of the video was really good

Where does he come from ? Strange accent ( am I allowed to say that ? )

Edited by ewan14

Just now, ewan14 said:

I don't disagree. All the videos I've seen have been edited really well. They obviously invest a lot of time, money, and effort into their channel, which is reflected in their views and subscribers. I guess my point, perhaps badly made, is that football matches aren't always attended by the most reasonable people, and if one of those less reasonable people, particularly if they'd partaken of the wine prior to the game, was sitting near them, it wouldn't surprise me if they took exception to a guy providing a running commentary, especially if the team is getting beat by the bottom of the league for the second time that week.

43 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I've noticed MJC's absence on this match thread. GIRFUY wannabe ***!

He replied to a couple of my posts on this thread last night.

8 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

Where does he come from ? Strange accent ( am I allowed to say that ? )

They're Bolton fans. Fair play to them, it would be easy to just ignore Scottish football. Seen a few of their vlogs and found them quite entertaining. Pity they seem to have chosen Rangers Mk2 as their Scottish team. And a bit of research on the Accies players wouldn't have gone amiss.

6 minutes ago, MSU said:

I don't disagree. All the videos I've seen have been edited really well. They obviously invest a lot of time, money, and effort into their channel, which is reflected in their views and subscribers. I guess my point, perhaps badly made, is that football matches aren't always attended by the most reasonable people, and if one of those less reasonable people, particularly if they'd partaken of the wine prior to the game, was sitting near them, it wouldn't surprise me if they took exception to a guy providing a running commentary, especially if the team is getting beat by the bottom of the league for the second time that week.

That is a very fair point. I personally think people with '' cameras '' can get away with things that those without cannot !?!

Edited by ewan14