Rangers vs Accies - The Pressure Game. March 4th

Watching that video from that pair of nauseating currant sympathisers was eye-opening toe dip into a world never experienced. A bit like Louis Theroux's documentaries on the various boils of the USA - teethless methheads in the mid West, couch dwellers in Michigan... orange-clad brain donors in Govan!

Edited by cmontheloknow

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Whilst obviously this is a awful result for Hearts, I can’t help but find it pretty funny. Well done Accies. 

Ross County will now fancy their chances of gaining 3 precious points to pull themselves well clear of the mire at the bottom. 

Just a pity the top of the table isn't so tight.  

Having watched Hearts recently (only on tv mind), I can't believe they will finish bottom.

Disappointed the BBC highlights didnt include the final whistle. I mean, 30 million pound striker Alfie hitting the bar and then the clown defenders throwing a goal in was good, but it feels like there was more to see and hear from lastnight.

36 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Watching that video from that pair of nauseating currant sympathisers was eye-opening toe dip into a world never experienced. A bit like Louis Theroux's documentaries on the various boils of the USA - teethless methheads in the mid West, couch dwellers in Michigan... orange-clad brain donors in Govan!

The boys patter is horrendous. Can only be a matter of time before a *** hears him talk about "toxic" atmosphere and leathers him one.

"Fogdaddy" or whatever the old c***s name is looks like a fucking nonce too.