Rangers vs Accies - The Pressure Game. March 4th

Weclome to the club, Accies. Excellent result from their point of view after last night's Hearts win, keeps it nice and tight down the bottom. As for the Govan club, the banter years are never going to end and I am absolutely living for it. 

4 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Weclome to the club, Accies. Excellent result from their point of view after last night's Hearts win, keeps it nice and tight down the bottom. As for the Govan club, the banter years are never going to end and I am absolutely living for it. 

^^^^Haw Accies fans, start clicking the like button. 

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

And Hibees.. round ya Vicky 🤣🖕

Hiya Bernie, good point for you guys at the Tony Dome. Wish we had some of that spunkyness and could fight back.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Poet of ..... was asking about you, don't think he likes you very much.

Hey hoe! Can't win them all I suppose. A least my wife likes me........ sometimes

2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'd just like to enquire if there were boos? Strength, depth and viscosity of said boos if possible. Thanks.

12:13

Quite decent for a Wednesday night, I would say. :lol:  

Edited by Karpaty Lviv
Don’t know what day it is

Those Hhamilton supporters getting it up the Ragers. Inject that shit straight in my veins.

I watched a fair bit of the match on Rangers TV (part of my 'package') and had to double check it wasn't twinned with the comedy channel. Andy Little and the other boy, get it absolutely round you ya pair of bitter, bitter b*****ds. According to Little at one point - 'the goals are coming'. He wasn't wrong - Hamilton got one and the tribute act got none 😂

It's genuinely hilarious that the rest of Scottish football are laughing at them. For the record, I really dislike Celtic as well but the entitlement with this lot and staunchness enhances the comedy.  Keep it coming boys.

5 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

12:13

Quite decent for a Wednesday night, I would say. :lol:  

Superb film making, including rare close-up footage of the Subway Loyal migration herds.  Must be up for next years Oscars 😁

One nil doon and they've not updated the scoreboard!! Ahhahaha! Up there with the holocaust deniers. It didnae happen😀😀😀😀. Then trying to pick on the wee band of Accies fans cos they cannae take it and go all Toxic. Embrace the banter years lads.