Rangers vs Accies - The Pressure Game. March 4th

35 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Heids gone all over Rangers Media, delicious stuff......

But not on P&B, which is where we post, thankfully.

We gifted Accies a goal and, after, they defended with aplomb.  Gogic playing like three men  and Southwood making a few excellent saves and must be a contender for MotM.

Well done the thin red and white line.

Edited by The_Kincardine

8th minute:  Standing ovation for Gerrard to show how he's appreciated by the fans. 

Full time:  Being told to f*** off and never return.

giphy.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

But not on P&B, which is where we post, thankfully.

We gifted Accies a goal and, after, they defended with aplomb.  Gogic playing like three men  and Southwood making a few excellent saves and must be a contender for MotM.

Well done the thin red and white line.

Magnanimous of you, fair play for going on this thread and being honest about the deficiencies of your team. and giving Accies credit

25 minutes ago, Geez a Braco said:

Rangers fans have paid tribute to manager Steven Gerrard with an eighth minute applause at Ibrox.

The crowd took to their feet to show their support to Gerrard during Wednesday’s game against bottom club Hamilton.

It comes following a difficult run of results for Rangers who, despite qualifying for the Europa League last 16, find themselves 12 points behind Celtic and out of both cups.

After losing in the Scottish Cup to Hearts last Saturday the former Liverpool hero said he was going to ‘take 24 to 48 hours’ to do some ‘serious thinking’.

But on Tuesday the 39-year-old said he was ‘ready to go again’ and was at Ibrox for the long haul.

The eighth minute was chosen as it was the number that Gerrard famously wore with distinction during his Liverpool career.

Rangers went on to lose the game 1-0 as they fell to 13 points behind leaders Celtic who also dropped points by drawing 2-2 at Livingston.

Shades of our cup win in 1987 when there was applause for Chris Woods breaking a shut out record in the first half but later in the second half bottom side Accies shocked the home crowd after a Dave McPherson(Connor Goldson) blunder. Spooky.

Also, a beaten manager who is a Liverpool legend and a stunning goalkeeping display McKellar/Southwood.

Edited by Owsley

I was there tonight.

Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy Hamilton's win as much as I normally would have due to Hearts' predicament.

My highlight of the night was getting some shifty looks in the main stand when I laughed out at the half-time Union Jackpot draw being announced.

Thought Accies were well worth their win.

Rangers were woeful, no creativity at all. Pass to full back, try to lump into box, repeat.

It's time for Scotland's most ruggedly handsome caretaker manager to return. 

Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ-800x504

Has Gerrard lost the dressing room? It's looking more likely every week now.

Same old, same old tonight. Charging forward constantly then trying to walk the baw in to the net past ten defenders,  then losing a goal because we don't need to clear our lines.

That uncle fester player was excellent for accies and can people stop posting when I'm typing.

1 minute ago, Darren said:

I was there tonight.

Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy Hamilton's win as much as I normally would have due to Hearts' predicament.

My highlight of the night was getting some shifty looks in the main stand when I laughed out at the half-time Union Jackpot draw being announced.

Thought Accies were well worth their win.

Rangers were woeful, no creativity at all. Pass to full back, try to lump into box, repeat.

Aye ok Magee, catch any phones?