Rangers vs Accies - The Pressure Game. March 4th

Just now, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:
St Mirren won't shite it against your mob like we did. Both St Mirren and Hamilton know the regulation battle all too well. Hearts will think they're world beaters again after last night and will cling on to that delusion until it's too late.

Nice to see you resurface, spineless comes to mind

So much effort for so little. Shame.

greggy.png

We've deserved something from the OF this season. Rangers (H in November), Celtic (A) and Celtic (H in February) were all much better performances than we've had against them in past seasons, and tonight was arguably worse than some of them.

Rice, for all his faults, kind of knows how to play well (and usually lose) against them.

Just now, BawWatchin said:

St Mirren won't shite it against your mob like we did. Both St Mirren and Hamilton know the regulation battle all too well. Hearts will think they're world beaters again after last night and will cling on to that delusion until it's too late.

You're one to talk about others bottling it when you've been in hiding since half time last night you daft shitebag. :lol:

Just now, Bairnardo said:

@MJC

Any quotes you want to fire about tonight like you did last week?

Once again, GIRFUY, stupid ***

I can't imagine just how bad it must feel for a Motherwell-leaning troll to see the ***s faint hopes ended by a glorious Accies away win. 

Wonderful stuff. 

And all that with our two best footballers not in starting XI, Templeton and Miller. That's the BIG result we were missing. St Mirren and County still not out of it. If we can win at Ibrox we can win in Dingwall.
Bloody well done players, Rice and the sixty odd mad b*****ds that went along!
And probably our best defender in Easton as well.

Lads, great news, the Banter Years are never going to end, they’ll outlive us all, and I couldn’t be happier about it.

He's going to go i reckon.

Totally exasperated that his shit squad keep letting him down. I agonist feel sorry for him as an individual. He genuinely hasn't got a clue how to fix things.

Gerard once beat the living shit out of someone cause they wouldn’t play a song for him on a jukebox. f**k that horrible c**t. Doesn’t deserve an ounce of anyone’s sympathy.