Rangers vs Accies - The Pressure Game. March 4th

Gerrard must be close to being sacked, never mind resigning, surely?

Any other Rangers Manager would be sacked now - only his playing stature in the game saving him. This run of results after winter break have been horrific.Massive clear out on the way.

I know it's a different feeling when you're not there, but there was absolutely no danger Rangers were getting an equaliser after maybe the 80th minute or so - they almost gave up.

Southwood was godlike up until that point though.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oooooffft. Some laugh.

At the same time, nullifies Hearts' own massive win last night.

No it doesn't, given that we've still gained 2 points on St Mirren, who have the hardest run-in before the split.

That said, I am fucking seething at that. Useless, scummy c***s.

As much as it pains me from a St Mirren point of view, it’s still hilarious that Sevco have lost twice in a few days to the bottom 2.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Any other Rangers Manager would be sacked now - only his playing stature in the game saving him. This run of results after winter break have been horrific.Massive clear out on the way.

That and the fact they can't afford to pay him off.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

No it doesn't, given that we've still gained 2 points on St Mirren, who have the hardest run-in before the split.

That said, I am fucking seething at that. Useless, scummy c***s.

St Mirren won't shite it against your mob like we did. Both St Mirren and Hamilton know the regulation battle all too well. Hearts will think they're world beaters again after last night and will cling on to that delusion until it's too late.

Gerrard must be close to being sacked, never mind resigning, surely?

That and the fact they can't afford to pay him off.

He's going to go i reckon.

Totally exasperated that his shit squad keep letting him down. I almost feel sorry for him as an individual. He genuinely hasn't got a clue how to fix things.

St Mirren won't shite it against your mob like we did. Both St Mirren and Hamilton know the regulation battle all too well. Hearts will think they're world beaters again after last night and will cling on to that delusion until it's too late.
Nice to see you resurface, spineless comes to mind

And all that with our two best footballers not in starting XI, Templeton and Miller. That's the BIG result we were missing. St Mirren and County still not out of it. If we can win at Ibrox we can win in Dingwall.

Bloody well done players, Rice and the sixty odd mad b*****ds that went along!