ICT v Morton (its tomorrow)

Inverness have some excellent forwards for this level who can hurt us. They seem to be down to no centre backs though and with us in very good form recently we have a genuinely good chance of getting a result here for a change. Cue the usual, 5-0 trouncing then.

I’m expecting lots of goals regardless now that we’ve moved past our ‘turgid shitfest’ phase of the campaign.

Seems like we haven't played Morton in about 6 months whilst playing the rest of the league multiple times over (hello Alloa). They seem to have improved a lot recently and with our defence looking increasingly suspect since the end of January I am pretty fearful for this one.

Sadly can't make it up so Twitter updates for me.

there's nothing like the the magic of a big game under the floodlights and this won't be.
I hope Bad Mackay is suspended / not suspended*

*delete as appropriate
Doubt the game would go ahead without the floodlights to be honest.

15 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Disgraceful lack of apostrophe in the thread title.

Apologie's for the misjudged and now misleading thread title.

It dawns on me that the day of the match is upon us.

The build up to the game starts here.

16 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Disgraceful lack of apostrophe in the thread title.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Apologie's for the misjudged and now misleading thread title.

It dawns on me that the day of the match is upon us.

The build up to the game starts here.

Hopefully we’ll grind you guys to a full stop tonight and leave you commatose by the end.

“In loco parenthesis”.

Ah the dear old Greenock Oak where the picturesque village Branchton is again in the reckoning for the 

26 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Hopefully we’ll grind you guys to a full stop tonight and leave you commatose by the end.

“In loco parenthesis”.

The Dear old Green Oak nestling on the Clyde where the emigrants wept tears of joy as they left the port for the new world, where the picturesque village of Branchton again vies for the Britain in Bloom title and where you have to wear crampons to tackle the hilly golf course.

Good Luck in your endeavours and I hope your team gets an open bus victory tour of the metropolis if they beat us tonight 

Ah the dear old Greenock Oak where the picturesque village Branchton is again in the reckoning for the 
The Dear old Green Oak nestling on the Clyde where the emigrants wept tears of joy as they left the port for the new world, where the picturesque village of Branchton again vies for the Britain in Bloom title and where you have to wear crampons to tackle the hilly golf course.
Good Luck in your endeavours and I hope your team gets an open bus victory tour of the metropolis if they beat us tonight 

IMG_3286.jpg

19 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

😳

Are you from Inverness, or from Inverurie?  You certainly seem to be loco.     😁

I once went out with a lassie from Tarves who came to ma maw's hoose in Braeside and, upon viewing the aforementioned Branchton spreading out onto the hill with the wee tenement blocks and their verandas jutting out overlooking the valley below commented how it looked like a picturesque fishing village from the south of Spain.

Aberdeenshire must be a right dive

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

As opposed to quaint little Inverness where there are more Edinburgh Woollen Mills than pubs. Up yer kilts.