Lyndon Dykes v Christopher Jullien

18 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

A combination of a really heavy pitch which made Celtic's normal passing game, switching the play quickly difficult, the home keeper having a brilliant performance and Celtic taking 45 minutes to get out of second gear.

Only saw the highlights, but it looked like St Johnstone had a fair few chances too.

Wee Frimpong ripped us a new one at Celtic park, hopefully ATS will be a bit better against him this time, think it was his first start or us right enough, a bit of a baptism of fire for him getting thrown into that game.

Someone will surely correct me but I don't think we've played Celtic whereby they are coming off the back of a (relatively) poor few performances, and us going into the game with a terrific home record.

If Dykes is on his game and we can get a grip of the midfield, then we have a helluva chance. Would take a draw right here, right now.

8 hours ago, mozam76 said:

Someone will surely correct me but I don't think we've played Celtic whereby they are coming off the back of a (relatively) poor few performances, and us going into the game with a terrific home record.

If Dykes is on his game and we can get a grip of the midfield, then we have a helluva chance. Would take a draw right here, right now.

Never really like coming out with bold predictions pre match, cause they're sure to come back and bite you on the arse, but I really fancy our chances here. The seasons we've been having top 3 and a European place wouldn't really surprise me, this Livi team have just kept on out doing themselves. Fucking love them.😍

Livingston haven't lost at home since the beginning of November, if the sheep and sevco can get 0-2 result then surely the champions elect can do the same or better.
On a better surface than the tatty field at McDiarmid 😬and spring in the air a comfortable 3 or 4 for Celtic not underestimating the lions in anyway. 

55 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Livingston haven't lost at home since the beginning of November, if the sheep and sevco can get 0-2 result then surely the champions elect can do the same or better.
On a better surface than the tatty field at McDiarmid 😬and spring in the air a comfortable 3 or 4 for Celtic not underestimating the lions in anyway. 

Bearing in mind we've only conceded 6 goals in our 13 home games, I think you might be underestimating us just a tiny wee bit.