Fixtures Update

Kennie

8 hours ago, Kennie said:

Premiership fixtures now listed to end of season. A few tweaks still to come due to cups. But still no Mondays used.

Think how much easier your life would be if junior cup did what south challenge cup is like  no replays and played on set days and not delayed for weeks on end

4 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Think how much easier your life would be if junior cup did what south challenge cup is like  no replays and played on set days and not delayed for weeks on end

Kennie, tell him aye it would be great. Then he can tut and shake his head and allow himself a smug wee smile.

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Kennie, tell him aye it would be great. Then he can tut and shake his head and allow himself a smug wee smile.

My life would be so much easier if it only rained on a Sunday and everyone had undersoil heating to lift any frost in the winter.

But we live in Scotland, it rains sometimes.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Jim the biggest point I make on this all the things we have now were possible in the juniors if they had embraced it. We are 2 years into it and it's still the same junior cup causes chaos to fixture list  

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Jim the biggest point I make on this all the things we have now were possible in the juniors if they had embraced it. We are 2 years into it and it's still the same junior cup causes chaos to fixture list  

Maybe but it's ruined by the fact that it's all wrapped up in an arsey smug way though. Kennie is doing his best. No need for you and your band to jump on a thread where he is trying to keep people informed. There are plenty of outlets for your prodding.

10 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Interesting comment Alan. I tried to find the East Of Scotland premier League's fixture to compare, but, unfortunately I could only find fixtures for March.

I did find league tables though and it would suggest that we're not doing too badly considering the chaos of the Junior Cup

West Premiership - Games - 240. Played - 169. Still to play - 71.  On the list - 71.

EOSL Premier - Games 240. Played - 145, Still to play - 95. On the list - ?

8 hours ago, Peasyman said:
21 hours ago, Kennie said:
Premiership fixtures now listed to end of season. A few tweaks still to come due to cups. But still no Mondays used.

Any news on the Championship fixtures?

I'll be working on them over the next few days. Still got to look after the day job.

1 minute ago, Kennie said:

Interesting comment Alan. I tried to find the East Of Scotland premier League's fixture to compare, but, unfortunately I could only find fixtures for March.

I did find league tables though and it would suggest that we're not doing too badly considering the chaos of the Junior Cup

West Premiership - Games - 240. Played - 169. Still to play - 71.  On the list - 71.

I'm not saying you are doing badly. Ours will be out next week once qf south challenge cup is played as a fixture secretary I thought youd realise this. 

But you were meant to get your league sewn up by 2nd may for the title race. Over running in other games is not a problem over running on your title race could be a problem 

Doing a grand job Kennie. Alan seems to comment a lot on the junior threads. Not sure you will see so many junior fans commenting on the EoS thread.

2 minutes ago, AT4EVA said:
8 minutes ago, Kennie said:

Doing a grand job Kennie. Alan seems to comment a lot on the junior threads. Not sure you will see so many junior fans commenting on the EoS thread.

That's because all you think about is the grade while you get left behind the eos teams are moving forward. A talbot fan moaning about midweek in rutherglen f**k me youd be better packing in

That's because all you think about is the grade while you get left behind the eos teams are moving forward. A talbot fan moaning about midweek in rutherglen f**k me youd be better packing in
Who is moaning about it...I'm looking forward to the game. It seems to me your the one who can't leave the grade behind...regardless of grade, im confident Talbot will flourish due to their loyal fans and excellent committee. Same applies to a number of West Teams.

2 minutes ago, AT4EVA said:

Who is moaning about it...I'm looking forward to the game. It seems to me your the one who can't leave the grade behind...regardless of grade, im confident Talbot will flourish due to their loyal fans and excellent committee. Same applies to a number of West Teams.

It's on your walking to beechwood someone was moaning even your own fans had a go at him for it

3 minutes ago, AT4EVA said:

All my posts relate to getting everyone in the one system not pissing about I the 19th century 

It's on your walking to beechwood someone was moaning even your own fans had a go at him for it
Wow 1 fan, who was swiftly shot down, and you use that as basis of an argument...keep trawling the boards of all the Junior teams....who's tomorrow night's viewing, is it Pollock board, Cumnock, or mix it up and go to the Championship?

Just now, AT4EVA said:
9 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Wow 1 fan, who was swiftly shot down, and you use that as basis of an argument...keep trawling the boards of all the Junior teams....who's tomorrow night's viewing, is it Pollock board, Cumnock, or mix it up and go to the Championship?

Might go to league 2

Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into another Pyramid thread.

I was only pointing out that we are ok with fixtures so far. In fact we are further ahead than our counterparts in the East.

This year was always going to be experimental to see how we would fare if we needed to finish by early May. 

If we over-run then we could look at what we need to do to ensure we would finish in time and with the improvements that some teams are putting in place, I'm pretty sure we could meet that deadline.

Right now with no real deadline to meet, there is no point in forcing teams into 3 games per week.