Clyde Vs Montrose

On 06/03/2020 at 00:14, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

IMO Raith and East Fife are the two best footballing teams I've seen this season. Thought East Fife looked really good on the first day of the season. Raith were brilliant in the first game at Starks Park and the first half of our game at Broadwood. 

Stranraer and Falkirk are the two worst teams I've seen so far.

But this is a different perspective from me, as a Mo fan.

Raith and the east Fifers have been mediocre! Stranraer have been tough opponents and Falkirk seem to have the god of Scottish football in their side (or pay roll).

2 hours ago, Angus of the Mo said:

But this is a different perspective from me, as a Mo fan.

Raith and the east Fifers have been mediocre! Stranraer have been tough opponents and Falkirk seem to have the god of Scottish football in their side (or pay roll).

Tbf my opinion is based on the 7 teams I've seen us play. I havent seen us play Airdrie or Montrose so far. As weve seen over the course of the season so far, anyone can beat anyone in this league. Probably one of the most competitive leagues I can remember for a long time. No runaway leaders and nobody real miles behind at the bottom now either.