Killie v Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Is that the one that went off the far post?

The build up to that is another reminder that whilst people have had a dig at McKenna's form this season, the alternative of Michael "Scotland" Devlin for the rest of the season is far far worse.

Sooner we get Leigh back and Considine steps in one the better.

Edited by tarapoa

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

The build up to that is another reminder that whilst people have had a dig at McKenna's form this season, the alternative of Michael "Scotland" Devlin for the rest of the season is far far worse.

Sooner we get Leigh back and Considine steps in one the better.

Leigh not being expected back until after the international break is not reassuring after last night. Would imagine even if we signed Hoban he'd not be ready for a good while either.

Yep. Was a decent shot but it would've been far easier to square it to Burke. 
You can quite clearly see from the picture you posted that the pass is harder than the shot. Look at the big massive Aberdeen defender standing exactly in the path of where the only good pass could go.

16 hours ago, kingjoey said:

We’ll agree to disagree. I’ve just watched it on BBC Alba and the only way that Taylor’s arm could have been closer to his body is if you cut it off and glued it down his side. Never a penalty  under the laws of the game. I’m presuming that the yellow was for his protestations.

Try and keep religion out of this.

21 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Thanks for the clown comment, been called much worse on here many a time and no doubt will again🤡 

Think you'll find I stay in Ayrshire mate and have family working at Crosshouse Hospital

Take it is the humour that has bypassed you 

I worked there myself for over eleven years, hence why the attempt at humour escaped me.

Sorry for the abuse mate, it was uncalled for, but it just hit a nerve.  :wub: 

13 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I worked there myself for over eleven years, hence why the attempt at humour escaped me.

Sorry for the abuse mate, it was uncalled for, but it just hit a nerve.  :wub: 

Cheers mate, slate wiped clean 

Thought the comment was out of character for you and no offence caused :thumsup2

20 hours ago, craigkillie said:
22 hours ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:
Yep. Was a decent shot but it would've been far easier to square it to Burke. 

You can quite clearly see from the picture you posted that the pass is harder than the shot. Look at the big massive Aberdeen defender standing exactly in the path of where the only good pass could go.

Having seen enough of Brophy and without even watching that clip I can imagine he hasn't looked up once at any point from receiving the ball.

Not necessarily a bad trait to have as a striker but he does take some strange shots on.

On 05/03/2020 at 18:52, the west curve said:

I watched this on my black and white tv. Hard to see the difference in the strips.

Apart from the strips, should not have been difficult to tell the teams apart. McInnes’s dinosaurs are about a foot taller with big thick necks from chasing punts and assaulting the opposition.

Seriously though, under McInnes you're hardly playing football that's easy on the eye.

With the budget and the players you have you should be more than capable of producing something better.

I could see the point if this 'anti football' was winning trophies, but it's not.

Currently you are behaving like a team of thugs, but I'm sure that's only because that's how you have been coached.

Aberdeen FC should be capable of so much more than they're doing, and IMO, McInnes has had his day and should be dumped ASAP.

Apart from being a total bawbag of an individual. he's really not that good a manager.

I've always had a soft spot for the club and was in Sweden with friends to witness their greatest hour (and a half), I've even got the sign from Goteborg railway station to prove it, (it fell off, honest).

My hope for the future is that McInnes gets punted and you mount a serious challenge to Septic, oh, and you let us win occasionally at Rugby Park.

Amen.

Definitely a penalty , Kiltie`s goal was superb  , Killie probably deserved to win , However the tying goal was brilliant 

the lad went in bravely with the diving header , A goal well taken rather than a mistake from our defence

Anyway we move on and expect full points up at Hamilton  

3 hours ago, Dagenham Dave said:

Definitely a penalty , Kiltie`s goal was superb  , Killie probably deserved to win , However the tying goal was brilliant 

the lad went in bravely with the diving header , A goal well taken rather than a mistake from our defence

Anyway we move on and expect full points up at Hamilton  

This absolutely deserved to be underlined. 

Accurate and perceptive. 

What a guy.