Killie v Aberdeen

32 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:

That weasel Ferguson is a disgusting cheat. Ref bottled second yellow twice for him. McInnes tactics deplorable. Refs not strong enough in stopping Aberdeen fouling constantly throughout the game. Card count tells all. Nearly! No tears if we don't meet again till next season. Horrid side to watch. And Derek 'I thought' McInnes won't need to listen to  either.

Plenty tonight, though, going by that post. 

12 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

One thing I noticed at Rugby Park a fortnight back and watching again now on Alba is that Kilmarnock fans are the biggest bunch of whingers of any home support we encounter.

Even with this homer ref they got tonight, they still weren’t happy.

Mmm, you guys never whinge, especially Derek “ the *** McInnes “

31 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:

That weasel Ferguson is a disgusting cheat. Ref bottled second yellow twice for him. McInnes tactics deplorable. Refs not strong enough in stopping Aberdeen fouling constantly throughout the game. Card count tells all. Nearly! No tears if we don't meet again till next season. Horrid side to watch. And Derek 'I thought' McInnes won't need to listen to  either.

9552D64E-2DAE-472E-8CB3-59ED8425D15F.gif

This game was McLennan in microcosm - hopeless for the first half hour, as bad as anyone in a red jersey - tripping over himself, running the ball out of play, passing to opposition players; then he suddenly transforms and plays a huge role in us turning the game around, contributing with an assist and the equalising goal and just generally being a bundle of positive energy.

A truly confusing, maddening football player. 

Your players like to fall over rather a lot to be fair.

33 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

Are Killie supporters always perma-raging simpletons or is it just tonight?

Apart from Gordon Sawers, most Killie fans are rather boring and don't really do raging.

2 hours ago, lonewolfie said:

Card count does tell all. Ref a clear homer. 

We’re absolute bobbins, and you still can’t beat us on the carpet. I get that must hurt.

Hope you’re feeling better this morning.

it appears to have struck him as he tried to put his hands behind his back, a tad soft but going by the letter of the law its a penalty.

Having seen it, I’d be surprised if it’s a pen by the letter of the law.

If it is a pen by the letter of the law then I’m officially having a heads gone over the handball rule, it’s becoming an absolute farce.

18 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

We've had some awful decisions go against us this season. 

I think it was the same ref who gave a handball outside of the box against County earlier this season.

I must admit, I don't understand the handball rule anymore. No clarity to it and each ref has a different interpretation as to what constitutes handball. 

Yet in the match at Paisley early in the season, we didn't get one when one of their players turned himself into a crucifix in the box.

19 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

We've had some awful decisions go against us this season. 

I think it was the same ref who gave a handball outside of the box against County earlier this season.

I must admit, I don't understand the handball rule anymore. No clarity to it and each ref has a different interpretation as to what constitutes handball. 

I'm not generally one to throw a strop over decisions going against us, I can accept it.

My gripe is the handball rule in general, I see decisions everywhere now that just baffle me.

Haven't seen it back yet, but I didn't think it was a penalty at the time. Good game, I think we should have won, but we let ourselves down for the 25 minutes or so after we made it 2-0.

The referee was absolutely hopeless, just seemed totally out of his depth. When you've got two teams who are, let's face it, absolute shithousing arseholes at the best of times, you have to be stronger than he was.

10 hours ago, lonewolfie said:

Sounds like Killie of last season you're describing.