Killie v Aberdeen

3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

This from a place where Foot and Mouth Disease was treated as a sexually transmitted disease...🥵

f**k off clown.

Thanks for the clown comment, been called much worse on here many a time and no doubt will again🤡 

Think you'll find I stay in Ayrshire mate and have family working at Crosshouse Hospital

Take it is the humour that has bypassed you 

Edited by Sheep62

39 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The RedTV guys didn’t think it was a penalty. Was his arm out from his side?

it appears to have struck him as he tried to put his hands behind his back, a tad soft but going by the letter of the law its a penalty.

Good result considering the horrendous nature of the opening 25 minutes. Probably just about a fair outcome - we dominated the middle third of the game but really struggled to kick on from our equaliser. Kilmarnock only really created a few half-chances after reasserting their control. I was obviously hoping for the win, but would have bitten your hand off for a draw after Kiltie's goal. 

32 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

it appears to have struck him as he tried to put his hands behind his back, a tad soft but going by the letter of the law its a penalty.

Ridiculous penalty, Taylor's arms clearly tucked into his body. A complete misunderstanding of the rules from the ref:

"the ball touches a player's hand/arm close to their body and has not made their silhouette unnaturally bigger."

Arms by the side would have made him no bigger, there was no (or little) gap between Taylor's body and arms.

Argh thought we were actually going to win it in the end but hey ho. See you next season , thank f**k I will not have to lay eyes on you again for some time I'm getting fed up with the sight of you.

Try and get rid of that wee c**t Mcinnes in the meantime xx

That weasel Ferguson is a disgusting cheat. Ref bottled second yellow twice for him. McInnes tactics deplorable. Refs not strong enough in stopping Aberdeen fouling constantly throughout the game. Card count tells all. Nearly! No tears if we don't meet again till next season. Horrid side to watch. And Derek 'I thought' McInnes won't need to listen to  either.

15 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:

That weasel Ferguson is a disgusting cheat. Ref bottled second yellow twice for him. McInnes tactics deplorable. Refs not strong enough in stopping Aberdeen fouling constantly throughout the game. Card count tells all. Nearly! No tears if we don't meet again till next season. Horrid side to watch. And Derek 'I thought' McInnes won't need to listen to  either.

Don’t hold back. Tell it how you see it.

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

We’ll agree to disagree. I’ve just watched it on BBC Alba and the only way that Taylor’s arm could have been closer to his body is if you cut it off and glued it down his side. Never a penalty  under the laws of the game. I’m presuming that the yellow was for his protestations.

One thing I noticed at Rugby Park a fortnight back and watching again now on Alba is that Kilmarnock fans are the biggest bunch of whingers of any home support we encounter.

Even with this homer ref they got tonight, they still weren’t happy.