Hibs vs Hearts

There's no hiding from that. Better team won and won comfortably. We never even turned up, inexcusable in a derby.

I'm incredibly salty tbh, but I genuinely hope the Hearts and Aberdeen lads enjoy their night.

15 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

A pity goal, the ultimate in condescension

sW0QTub.png

Barca Hibs getting one back because we were so desperate for a fourth. Absolute liberties. heh.png

So predictable. It's an Edinburgh derby, win the battle and exploit the opposition's weaknesses ruthlessly. We never looked like doing either and hearts were the best I've seen them in a long while. 

Fair play to stendel, they looked organised and incredibly fit. Losing a midfield battle to damour and bozanic is an utter riddy.

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Fair play to stendel, they looked organised and incredibly fit. Losing a midfield battle to damour and bozanic is an utter riddy.

Bozanic is a weird one. I've seen him been anonymous, I've seen him be shite, and I've seen him be absolute class. That's it. Not one average 6/10 performance. 

Damour is, admittedly, absolute fucking garbage. :lol:

Guest JTS98

Just got a text from one of my mates who was at the game tonight. He mentioned how much loves Easter Road, it's his favourite away by far and how tonight is another one to add to the Easter Road Memory W**k List.

How many Hibs tramps could say the same about Tynecastle?

Edited by JTS98

3 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Bozanic is a weird one. I've seen him been anonymous, I've seen him be shite, and I've seen him be absolute class. That's it. Not one average 6/10 performance. 

Damour is, admittedly, absolute fucking garbage. :lol:

Beautiful finish from bozanic  aside they literally both seemed to play just as blockers for docherty and omeonga. Did it very well mind

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Beautiful finish from bozanic  aside they literally both seemed to play just as blockers for docherty and omeonga. Did it very well mind

Aye. Almost like we had a gameplan.