Hibs vs Hearts

2 minutes ago, ScottishZizou said:

Do hibs fans know how bad Hanlon and Stevenson are? Truly terrible 

It does feel like 3 successive Hibs managers have invested in and built a decent team from midfield onwards then looked at the back four and decided a load of guid Hibs laddies who've hung about for a few years will  be alright.

10 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

These games give me the fear. A few positives for us though. Old man Naismith, the only player who I would have in our team, will be unable to play another 90 minutes after beating the currants on Saturday. We finally have a striker that can jump and win a header. His contribution at both ends will be crucial. Their best keeper is worse than Zibbi at his height. Their '£20m' valued centre half is out(actually not a positive as he is shite but it may affect their confidence). We are the far better team all over the park and our pace will scare them to their core.

We should be taking a barrel load off them but we all know this will not pan out. They will take a cue from Robbos book and aim to maim Boyle in the first 20 minutes, taking it in turns to do so. They will get a lucky deflection, dodgy penalty or soft red card in their favour(perhaps all 3) as they always do.

Check, Check, Check.Check

10 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Credit where it is due, better team won. Just hoping that goal conceded becomes important..........

It does feel like 3 successive Hibs managers have invested in and built a decent team from midfield onwards then looked at the back four and decided a load of guid Hibs laddies who've hung about for a few years will  be alright.

Tbf Jack Ross looked at them and thought “I’ll sign that absolute cart-horse right back from my old club because his brother is good.”

Great management.

Guest JTS98
6 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Although, times have changed big time. It's now our players, our fans and our club that feel like they have the upper hand.

I'm glad you feel like times have changed.

I feel like in the last two years Hearts have a derby record of played 11 won 5 drawn 3 lost 3. I feel like we've just extended the lead in wins we have in your stadium (same as the lead we have against you everywhere else), your stadium where we haven't lost in a couple of years. I feel like we've beaten you twice at your own place in a season where we haven't won any other away games. I feel like we've just absolutely pumped you rotten once again.

Aye. Times have definitely changed.

image.jpeg.3709d83f35777b7a42ce41c29b6a6726.jpeg

21 minutes ago, boomboomyards said:

Hibs should be relegated for this, fecken shitebags. :lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't put it past them to do a Terry Butcher and plummet downwards at some velocity.