Hibs vs Hearts

Just got a text from one of my mates who was at the game tonight. He mentioned how much loves Easter Road, it's his favourite away by far and how tonight is another one to add to the Easter Road Memory w**k list.
How many Hibs tramps could say the same about Tynecastle?
Some of my best memories as a hearts fan have definitely come in the away end at ER

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, JTS98 said:
Just got a text from one of my mates who was at the game tonight. He mentioned how much loves Easter Road, it's his favourite away by far and how tonight is another one to add to the Easter Road Memory w**k list.
How many Hibs tramps could say the same about Tynecastle?

Some of my best memories as a hearts fan have definitely come in the away end at ER

There are just so many. Elvis late penalty winner, Phil Stamp, Zaliukas Shoes Off, Gary Glen's knee slide, Obua in the last minute with the restricted away end, Rudi topping off the 3-1, Stevo in the League Cup, the Paterson double to drag them down with us, Oli Lee...

And now tonight. No wonder they fucking hate us. :)

There are just so many. Elvis late penalty winner, Phil Stamp, Zaliukas Shoes Off, Gary Glen's knee slide, Obua in the last minute with the restricted away end, Rudi topping off the 3-1, Stevo in the League Cup, the Paterson double to drag them down with us, Oli Lee...
And now tonight. No wonder they fucking hate us. [emoji4]
The Griffiths ghost goal

Just now, Empty It said:
1 minute ago, JTS98 said:
And now tonight. No wonder they fucking hate us. emoji4.png

The Griffiths ghost goal

I'm a pretty placid guy football wise, can take the ebb and flow of derby wins losses etc. But that game fucking ruined me

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, JTS98 said:
And now tonight. No wonder they fucking hate us. emoji4.png

The Griffiths ghost goal

Foster

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:
9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:
Clev and Bobby saving Hertz 

Aye thank god bobby saved all those shots on target hibs had

Joel would still have contrived to concede four

And now tonight. No wonder they fucking hate us. [emoji4]

For generation X it’s got to be Fossie on the fence

IMG_0868.jpg

Guest JTS98
7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

For generation X it’s got to be Fossie on the fence

IMG_0868.jpg

But also the Mercer derby, pumping them on Sky Tv when that was a new thing, JC kicking the ball inexplicably far for such a small man.

It's pretty much always been a happy hunting ground in my lifetime. Those memories are gold.

Guest JTS98

According to London Hearts, this is the fourth time Hearts have won twice in the league in the same season at Easter Road.

Of course, Hibernian have never done this at Tynecastle.

Natural order and that.

ETA: Apologies. Hearts Heritage. Not London Hearts.

Edited by JTS98