Hibs vs Hearts

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Genuinely never heard of this guy - is he a first team player????

Signed him in January, only made 2 starts including being excellent against Rangers. Then got glandular fever, about suns our season up.

Just back from attempting to drown myself with terrible lager (and Tennents) in der große Apfel, but I've already got the tins in the fridge for this tomorrow. The Hibs boeys won't thank me for this, but I've got a real hunch for an absolutely stinking 1-0 Hearts win, with more football being played in the Handicap Chase at Exeter. Hopefully the fans can rise above this however, and engage the eyes of the country with the racism, coin throwing and class A fuelled stupidity the fixture has become known for.  thf.png

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

"Police also said that anyone trying to get into the stadium whilst drunk will not see the game and may also face arrest and prosecution".

Lolz. Good one guys.

I thought being pished was a prerequisite for the derby, does plod really expect us to watch this shite sober? 😄

"Police also said that anyone trying to get into the stadium whilst drunk will not see the game and may also face arrest and prosecution".
Lolz. Good one guys.

If any polis are expecting me to watch this shite sober they’ve got another thing coming.

Guest JTS98
1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Lolz. Good one guys.

---Scene in the pub pre-match ---

"Ok, my round (not a supporter from Edinburgh, obviously), pint?

"Don't be daft, I've already had two pints. Another one and I'd represent a major risk to public order and decency!"

"Yes, how silly of me. Two Diet Cokes, barman".

---

The police are daft. I remember the New Year 2014 derby when the coppers and clubs made a huge fuss about how everyone was going to be basically strip-searched going into the game to find pyro stuff, as well as the same pish about drunkenness etc. I went straight to the game off a train from London and had a big fucking backpack with me.

Nobody gave me so much as a second glance as I staggered into the ground fucking jaked with a bag big enough to contain pyro stuff for the entire crowd. I don't know why they bother with this tough public image shite.

Edited by JTS98

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Lolz. Good one guys.

Easy for them to say that when they know they'll be facing the other way for 90 minutes. Ljsl9nQ.png

1 hour ago, JTS98 said:

---Scene in the pub pre-match ---

"Ok, my round (not a supporter from Edinburgh, obviously), pint?

"Don't be daft, I've already had two pints. Another one and I'd represent a major risk to public order and decency!"

"Yes, how silly of me. Two Diet Cokes, barman".

---

The police are daft. I remember the New Year 2014 derby when the coppers and clubs made a huge fuss about how everyone was going to be basically strip-searched going into the game to find pyro stuff, as well as the same pish about drunkenness etc. I went straight to the game off a train from London and had a big fucking backpack with me.

Nobody gave me so much as a second glance as I staggered into the ground fucking jaked with a bag big enough to contain pyro stuff for the entire crowd. I don't know why they bother with this tough public image shite.

So what went wrong? You're still here and I completely missed the explosion.

5 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Me happily complying with that completely reasonable request from the police.

tumblr_ngp644x4y71th4yw6o1_5003.gif.97541c82863c703075b42b54ef739c46.gif

For once I can see this being a decent game. We’re scoring goals just now but the defence is average at best and we’ve been gifting chances all season. If Boyce and Naismith are starting tonight Hearts will score. 

Boyle is going to make the difference for us if Hearts play a high defensive line again. Be interesting to see if Ross plays him through the middle or sticks to the 3–5-2 that’s been working well over the past few weeks.

Edited by St. Jude

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Heart says get the jambos fucking down, head says a Hibs defeat might allow us to continue the most pathetic attempt at a 3rd place finish in football history.

Draw, I suppose, please.

^^^ This, but the Lanarkshire version.

23 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Come on the Hibs. Another nail in Hearts coffin will be highly appreciated down Paisley way.

On 01/03/2020 at 18:13, badgerthewitness said:

Trouserpress versus gegenpress. Away win

On 01/03/2020 at 22:08, Hendo said:

As classy as your team.

It's nice that Hibs v Hearts has become a proxy for St Mirren v Falkirk.