Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HibsFan

Hibs vs Hearts - Scottish Cup Semi Final

Recommended Posts

As ever, no beef with the Hibs bois on the site. Most of them are lads I'd happily share a pint with in smalltown CT or in Gorgie Edinburgh (not Leith, I'm allergic). 

We'll get hosed in the final by Celtic anyway, but sending all my love to the Zaliukas family. x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JamieThomas said:

As ever, no beef with the Hibs bois on the site. Most of them are lads I'd happily share a pint with in smalltown CT or in Gorgie Edinburgh (not Leith, I'm allergic). 

We'll get hosed in the final by Celtic anyway, but sending all my love to the Zaliukas family. x

If celtic beat Aberdeen our best chance is if they don't sack popcorn teeth before the final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it wasn't for Willy Collum that game is a big heap of shite, saved the day with some bold, tactical refereeing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

 


Arguably he just fast forwarded the game to the bit where it was settled on penalties
 

 

Yes, he did us all a massive favour.  Guid cunto today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Yes, he did us all a massive favour.  Guid cunto today. 

 

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Yes, he did us all a massive favour.  Guid cunto today. 

No Wullie, no party.

He realised that there were 22 fucking haddies out on the field today and decided he needed to step in. 

Top  bhoiy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

If celtic beat Aberdeen our best chance is if they don't sack popcorn teeth before the final.

That'd be a different story tbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

 

No Wullie, no party.

He realised that there were 22 fucking haddies out on the field today and decided he needed to step in. 

Top  bhoiy. 

Absolutely, hope he enjoys his MOTM champagne tonight. 

20201031222833.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Gutted BawWatchin was binned yesterday

He should have been binned in December for his Scottish Republican Army thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...