Hibs vs Hearts - Scottish Cup Semi Final

HibsFan

10 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

ohhhh im kind of glad you shitposted! i was bingeing harry n' paul the other day when it was quiet at work and this came up.

you might appreciate this bit of an earnest attempt by a woman to do a professional job covering football being met by a horrible attitude x

That's April from Peep Show!

I had a brief moment of confusion between Zaliuskas and Mikolaunas. Was Zaliuskas really popular among jambos then?

MND has had a fair wee belt at youngish sportsmen recently. Thats Ricksen, Hagen, Doddie Weir (long may he keep fighting) and now Zaliuskas in a short space of time.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I had a brief moment of confusion between Zaliuskas and Mikolaunas. Was Zaliuskas really popular among jambos then?

MND has had a fair wee belt at youngish sportsmen recently. Thats Ricksen, Hagen, Doddie Weir (long may he keep fighting) and now Zaliuskas in a short space of time.

Hot and cold on the pitch TBH - tried his best with some great moments and some bombscares. Came across as a gent though and enthusiastic.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Zal was captain when we won the cup 2012 cup mate

Zal came in with the great influx and as Andy Driver tweeted earlier, they were up against it from the start. He was very shaky to begin as we played him in midfield but while others lost interest and drifted away, he stuck it out and once back to centre half he became a really important player for us...shown by being made captain. He had his bomb scare moments but that was Zal and he always gave his best. You might have seen the picture of him sitting in that wee arcade car thing, there’s a video of him singing along as the fans sing the Hearts song during a game, that was Zal. He was daft as a brush but by all accounts a great guy and he became “one of us” if you will.
Tragic news.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hibs 😂

Completely fucked it.

Boring Bob shitfests another victory down to the ineptitude of his opponent aswell.

In the sea of absolute you post, this is a belter.

Boring? Shitfest?   Maybe football isn't for you mate.  

As ever, no beef with the Hibs bois on the site. Most of them are lads I'd happily share a pint with in smalltown CT or in Gorgie Edinburgh (not Leith, I'm allergic). 

We'll get hosed in the final by Celtic anyway, but sending all my love to the Zaliukas family. x