Hibs vs Hearts - Scottish Cup Semi Final

HibsFan

2 hours ago, TheDon99 said:

Out of interest...do Hearts fans think their squad has improved or worsened since relegation?
Out of a bad bunch I'm guessing Meshino, Washington, Hickey and Clare are the most missed?

Meshino a powderpuff wee slag. Washington ran about a lot. Hickey's going to be a good player in a few years but Kingsley's better right now. Clare a better option than anything we've got now *when* he was on form. Main difference on the park is in goals where we're no longer suffering Tony Melendez. Of course there's a huge difference in dugout abilities now too, and I'm no even a huge Neilson fan.

4 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

There's no been a derby for 8 months, so I for one shall not be pretending that I'm not absolutely champing at the bit to act like a complete fucking cretin all day again. 

gxHuKgR.png

🤣I'm gonna start drinking at midday...  cretin by 5 o'clock crowd or no...

Looking forward to watching this as a neutral. I think Hibs will be too strong for Hearts but I don’t think there will be a lot in it.

Hearts looked good going forward against Dundee but they struggled big time to break down Arbroath. Additionally, they were exposed in both matches defensively that I think Nisbet and Doidge will take full advantage of.

I’m going to predict 2-0 Hibs. A tight match overall with a couple of second half goals to settle it.

Meshino a powderpuff wee slag. Washington ran about a lot. Hickey's going to be a good player in a few years but Kingsley's better right now. Clare a better option than anything we've got now *when* he was on form. Main difference on the park is in goals where we're no longer suffering Tony Melendez. Of course there's a huge difference in dugout abilities now too, and I'm no even a huge Neilson fan.

It would be good to have Washington this season but then again it would have been good to have had him last season.

Out of interest...do Hearts fans think their squad has improved or worsened since relegation?
Out of a bad bunch I'm guessing Meshino, Washington, Hickey and Clare are the most missed?

Even if the only thing we had done since last season was punt Pereira we would be 10x better.

11 minutes ago, topsider said:

They need to be goals first for them to be disallowed Tony.

However the bottom one was was offside.

Griffiths is a wee welt.

Equilibrium.

Good point, well made.  Goals that weren't given due to startling incompetence, then.  

Got the feeling we’re going to get two cracking semi finals this weekend.

I’m really interested to see how Hibs get on in a big match where they’re favourites. I think you could see Hearts dominate possession today.