Hibs vs Hearts - Scottish Cup Semi Final

HibsFan

I think we'll win this 5-1. (If a Hibs season ticket holder referees it, fails to send off a Hibs player for a brutal assault on Naismith  5 minutes into the game to set the tone, awards a penalty to Hibs for a tackle 5 yards outside the box, sends off the offending  Hearts player despite it not being a clear goal scoring opportunity.) If not,  2-0 Hibees.

27 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

I think we'll win this 5-1. (If a Hibs season ticket holder referees it, fails to send off a Hibs player for a brutal assault on Naismith  5 minutes into the game to set the tone, awards a penalty to Hibs for a tackle 5 yards outside the box, sends off the offending  Hearts player despite it not being a clear goal scoring opportunity.) If not,  2-0 Hibees.

^^ Still hurting. Pleasing

You’re right, there was nothing between the teams that day! If it wasn’t for that pesky Craig Thomson GGTTH [emoji23]

8 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Oh you.

It's 5 btw, found a tweet from Sky sports about it.

I doubt very much that it’s 5. This is the 2019/20 competition so I would imagine that it has to be played under that competition’s rules, which was 3, 4 if it goes to extra time. Also, the SFA has said today that this season’s (2020/21) competition will have 3 subs, 4 if a match goes to extra time. Sky Sports knows f*ck all about Scottish football.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I doubt very much that it’s 5. This is the 2019/20 competition so I would imagine that it has to be played under that competition’s rules, which was 3, 4 if it goes to extra time. Also, the SFA has said today that this season’s (2020/21) competition will have 3 subs, 4 if a match goes to extra time. Sky Sports knows f*ck all about Scottish football.

The SFA said today it would revert to 3 subs and made a point of highlighting it.  I think this weekend is 5.

37 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Josh Ginnelly is going to be a late fitness check for this so there’s hope there.

He wasn’t recovered in time to feature as we beat Airdrie 5-2 in a bounce game yesterday.

Haring played 45 minutes which is encouraging

The Levein "player XY and Z are a doubt" ahead of the miraculous recovery trope.

Do Hearts actually think that Hibs management or fans actually fall for this shite any more?

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

The Levein "player XY and Z are a doubt" ahead of the miraculous recovery trope.

Do Hearts actually think that Hibs management or fans actually fall for this shite any more?

He went off after 8 minutes on Friday and was seen on crutches leaving the ground.  We aren't trying to sell injuries to guys you won't even know that hard.

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Nah but it seems to wind the frothing jakeballs in your support up, so happy for it to continue.

If Hearts win this, it will be beyond humiliating for Hibs.

Beaten by a club that have only been allowed to play 2 league games this season. (Those daft cup games don't count.)

51 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Var will be available. Hibs to win the game by a var decision.  

VAR isn't available is it?  I knew it was planned a s atrial when they were scheduled for April, I'm sure that was scrapped though.  I did see a tweet about goal line technology though but f**k knows.

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

VAR isn't available is it?  I knew it was planned a s atrial when they were scheduled for April, I'm sure that was scrapped though.  I did see a tweet about goal line technology though but f**k knows.

Thought it was. Sorry been a long day :lol: