Hibs vs Hearts - Scottish Cup Semi Final

HibsFan

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I can see your point because if Hearts win the cup it will be their first that wasn't fulled on the Vlad CVA since 1956. 

Didn't realise Vlad was pumping in cash as far back as 1998. What a hero.

Remember the last time Hibs fans went on about Hearts relegation? If I remember correctly it resulted in us being out of the top flight for 1 year after not losing for more than half a season and hibs struggling to come up after 3 years.

Remember the last time Hibs fans went on about Hearts relegation? If I remember correctly it resulted in us being out of the top flight for 1 year after not losing for more than half a season and hibs struggling to come up after 3 years.

And look where it’s got you. At least we got a Scottish Cup and some decent European nights out of our relegation, you look like the only thing you’ve got out of it is a terrible new stand and another relegation

11 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

The massive  pie man debt was transferred to Vlad who transferred it to Ukio who granted Hearts the CVA.  Capiche?

Can never understand why some supporters take an interest in the way their city rivals run their club .

Personally , I couldn’t tell you , or give a flying f**k about the way Hibs are run as they’re absolutely of no interest to me whatsoever.

42 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Can never understand why some supporters take an interest in the way their city rivals run their club .

Personally , I couldn’t tell you , or give a flying f**k about the way Hibs are run as they’re absolutely of no interest to me whatsoever.

So you'd be okay with Hibs running up £30m debt and writing it off with a cva after bagging 3 cups including stuffing Hearts twice at Hampden to win them? Aye?

14 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

So you'd be okay with Hibs running up £30m debt and writing it off with a cva after bagging 3 cups including stuffing Hearts twice at Hampden to win them? Aye?

It was all a bit believable until the third sentence!

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Hibs is run better than hearts, that's all you need to know mate. 

4 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

You jambos have it easy, trust me...

23 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Win or lose it won't be 4-0 or 5-1 to Hearts again. Level playing field since 2013.

Tom Soares, George Francomb and Pa Kujabi to receive commemorative silver plates to celebrate their deserved victory in the 2012 Scottish moral cup final. Open top bus parade through the streets of Lochend.  Will you be there Snifter? 

5 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'd be absolutely spewing. Piggy