Celtic FC v Aberdeen (semi final)

Romeo

Guest Bob Mahelp

What's the fucking point ? 

Given that Hibs always get the weakest team in the draw, before I even looked I knew we'd drawn Celtic. 

I'm utterly sick of dragging myself to Hampden to watch one-sided shite against these khunts, where we either don't turn up at all/have a man red carded firsthalf/all of the above. 

I remember the one where we scored in the first few minutes. Every other one of the dozen or so semis or finals in the last 10 years against Celtic has been a complete waste of my time and money.... most of them I've been back in the pub after 60 minutes. 

I'm afraid I'm out for this one. I won't even bother watching it on TV. 

Given that Hibs always get the weakest team in the draw, before I even looked I knew we'd drawn Celtic. 
I'm utterly sick of dragging myself to Hampden to watch one-sided shite against these khunts, where we either don't turn up at all/have a man red carded firsthalf/all of the above. 
I remember the one where we scored in the first few minutes. Every other one of the dozen or so semis or finals in the last 10 years against Celtic has been a complete waste of my time and money.... most of them I've been back in the pub after 60 minutes. 
Brilliant.

13 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It was obvious the draw was going to go the way it did. Three guaranteed sell outs for the final three games.

Red card(s) for us and at least one penalty for them guaranteed.
They will score a goal a few seconds after we’ve had someone carried off with severe concussion.

Seen this movie a few times in recent seasons.

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Red card(s) for us and at least one penalty for them guaranteed.
They will score a goal a few seconds after we’ve had someone carried off with severe concussion.

Seen this movie a few times in recent seasons.

The penalty to come from a handball two yards outside the box? From Hugh Dallas' son? 

4 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I’m not sure how I’ll cope when the Dons fans cheer Rod Stewart’s appearance in the hospitality seats.

I’ll be cheering when Big Dave Cormack lamps the wrinkly plastic Irish cockney c**t when Ryan Christie scores the winner.

1 hour ago, A96 said:

Does the fact that our tie was drawn out first mean that it’ll be played on the Saturday ?

1 hour ago, A96 said:

Does the fact that our tie was drawn out first mean that it’ll be played on the Saturday ?

No, but it almost certainly will be. With the potential that Rangers will be playing a Europa League quarter final on the previous Thursday (I know, I know), the SPFL are almost certainly going to ask the police if they can get the Rangers v St Johnstone match played with a staggered kick off against the Hearts/Hibs semi final on the Sunday.