Celtic FC v Aberdeen (semi final)

Romeo

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

Not many Celtic supporters amongst the Auchinleck lads!!

I'm very surprised about some of the Aberdeen fans seeming to want a Rangers victory in the league.

I lived in Peterhead for four years and people in that part of the world then wouldn't even want to see Rangers win the toss of a coin!

I'd be very surprised if you find an Aberdeen fan genuinely hoping Rangers win the league.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

I'd be very surprised if you find an Aberdeen fan genuinely hoping Rangers win the league.

Glad to see that is still the case.

I don't support Celtic either but it just came as a surprise to me when I saw the comments of some on here.

13 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Glad to see that is still the case.

I don't support Celtic either but it just came as a surprise to me when I saw the comments of some on here.

You're a newish poster here but there's a Celtic fan called Romeo who is very easy to wind up. 😁

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

This guy's a grandfather!

Hope his grandchildren are more adult.

The guy is an absolute belter Jacksgranda, he has made over 17,500 posts and not one of these has been constructive. He looks for the weak few words in some excellent posts, takes them totally out of context, and twists them to suit his view on the world. I’m pretty sure that that is the typical sign of someone being a bully. Thankfully we’ve reached the ages that we have and steered well clear of that trait. 

7 hours ago, WilliamBragg said:

I lived in Peterhead for four years and people in that part of the world then wouldn't even want to see Rangers win the toss of a coin!

Probably more busses head to Ibrox from Peterhead than Larkhall of a weekend tbf.  Same with all these fisher c***s.

Quite a lot of match threads on here can be a good read - with good discussion from both sides on the game and some decent enough banter thrown in.

This one is a trainwreck.

Edited by tarapoa