St Mirren ‘oot the cup v St Johnstone ‘oot the cup

31 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Feckin’ Sevco 2012 Franchise are at home. Better wash my hands for twenty minutes before tackling the M8 corridor tonight.

Remember and sing the national anthem.

Win this and we are only seven points off a Euro spot.  Considering where we were at the bottom of the league and also the late goals we have conceded recently, it's amazing. Not over yet but this season could have been so much better.  

If both teams replicate their form this should be a really good game. Was impressed by Mirrens general play against Aberdeen so hope our mentality tonight is good. I don't want another drive home like the last one. We were absolutely gash that day

Big game for us - need a win here and to pull Ross County back into it after last nights result. At least need to match any Ross County result who can quite easily beat Motherwell. Would also put a bit of distance between us and Hamilton. Guess the team will be as it has been for past 3/4 weeks.

Our ballers clearly struggled with the conditions on Saturday more than Aberdeen's more agricultural personnel. Hopefully the best pitch in Scotland will be in decent nick and we can get the ball down and move it around quickly tonight.

Word is Jakubiak was ill, which explains why he was poor and hooked at half time, but has recovered now. I expect the same team to start, despite McAllister looking half decent.

15 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

442 tonight.

Optimistic. I doubt you'll bring more than 250.

Edit: Ross Wallace comes into the middle in place of Cammy MacPherson. Interesting. FWIW, while Cammy is very tidy, I do think he slows us down a bit. Perhaps RW will offer a more forward-looking option. Not to mention a fucktonne more experience.

Edited by Coventry Saint

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Do st mirren have a live tv internet service for this?

Is it on proper Saints' tv?

St Mirren do aye , will cost you 7 quid I think , unless you have a fire stick it works fine on there. 

Edited by Saint Shug

Do st mirren have a live tv internet service for this?
Is it on proper Saints' tv?

Saints TV is audio only - but st mirren tv seems to have video and you can buy a one game pass for 7 euro. A bit annoying considering saints tv membership should cover that. I haven’t paid yet in hope a st mirren fan would confirm it works!

Saints TV is audio only - but st mirren tv seems to have video and you can buy a one game pass for 7 euro. A bit annoying considering saints tv membership should cover that. I haven’t paid yet in hope a st mirren fan would confirm it works!
It does

HT 0-0

Been a fairly scrappy game. One bit of quality from Obika, turned and got a shot away and it cracked the inside of the post, rebound just missing Jakubiak.

St Johnstone huffed and puffed but not really created much.

Feel like we are missing Cammy’s energy in the middle of the park, Wallace hasn’t done much.