Corona virus threat to live football

TFW

6 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Their social media is a joy to behold, it’s well worth a read, all the latest news and views from various members of the club.
Including the gaffer as well who reiterates his enthusiasm at having a wonderful set of players and behind the scenes volunteers to help him achieve the Darvel dream.

It's almost as grim as this virus. 

Truly awful whoever runs it something where you just hate to stop reading as it makes you feel uneasy with its tone. Look at us,  we are great buddies and love the community on and on and on.... 

Black pennel. Just to confirm. This is not false. The image clearly shows darvel showing no respect for social distancing rules. They are pictured drinking beer in Edinburgh after cycling together. This image is current as it contains new signings within the photograph. It’s a disgrace. What makes it worse is mick Kennedy has commented on it saying “looking good guys” this is while the rest of our teams stick to the rules and try and protect our nhs and vulnerable people. Sickening 

One thing you canny buy and that is your health

I was thinking something along the lines of

Lads, could yous get that removed from social media, we’re still in lockdown and shouldn’t be going about in groups or posting that. Lets be professional and give no one an excuse to have a pop at us. Cheers lads.

On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 00:47, ADL-fanatic said:

It’s up to date as features new signings. Also the peasy reference is the “virtual” game they were playing on Twitter 

My apologies are due to you.

I was reacting mainly to the fact that the link provided was to a match which took place months before any restrictions were put in place.

I then jumped to the conclusion that the photograph placed on twitter may also have been taken long before any restrictions (doesn't matter which boys were in the snap because they might all have been pals anyway). and might also be part of the same, misguided, wind up.

Since I haven't yet seen any reasonable explanation from Darvel FC then...Again, I hope you accept my sincere apology to you for my initiatial dismissal of your post.

The lads involved do, indeed, appear to be stupid wankers.

Edited by Black Pennel
schpeeling and grandma but it won't let me because of the West Ham pictures.