Cheltenham 2020

jagfox

18 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Bit of a dilemma as to what to do here. 

eta: Cashed out £60 to pay for my bets for the rest of the week and letting the rest run.

Screenshot_20200310-150322_Chrome.jpg

No point punting £15 if you're cashing out for £160.

On 04/03/2020 at 07:57, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

There's been a punter going round various bookies in the Glasgow area dropping large amounts of money on Precious Cargo to win the Northen Trust novices handicap on the first day. Was 20/1 now 16's in most places.

Heading for an each way spot at least when it fell with one to go I think. :babe2

2 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Ew lucky about to get underway. Wont pretend I know anything about horses and cant be arsed studying form so just copied the winners enclosures on Twitter 

A winner and 2 places, not the worst

59 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Heading for an each way spot at least when it fell with one to go I think. :babe2

Aye, don't know if it would have taken the favourite up the hill, but it was nailed on for at least third if he stayed up imo.

Almost fell 3 out too though.

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Notebook let me down for £900 each way. 

Oooft. Don't think I'll ever be so sure about a horse to do that, even less so with fences. I prefer to lose mine a fiver at a time. Same result though probably.

Edited by welshbairn

32 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Aye, don't know if it would have taken the favourite up the hill, but it was nailed on for at least third if he stayed up imo.

Almost fell 3 out too though.

That was the closest I've got. The bookies are far too clever with these tempting stakes back with conditions deals for me, think I'll go back to football where I at least I know why I'm losing. Good luck everyone!

Edited by welshbairn

Mahler Allstar 80/1 in last tomorrow, 6 and a bit lengths and 7 pounds to make up on short priced favourite from 1st bumper run, will be worse 80/1 shots this week. 

1 hour ago, ayrmad said:

Mahler Allstar 80/1 in last tomorrow, 6 and a bit lengths and 7 pounds to make up on short priced favourite from 1st bumper run, will be worse 80/1 shots this week. 

100/1 on PP.