Arbroath vs Dunfermline - Wed 4th March

Tbf I have faith in Afolabi as an individual to do a job. McGill has also grabbed himself a goal by being in the right place at the right time, hopefully they’ll get stuck in and we can get by without Nisbet tonight.

17 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Shooting wrong way first half, awful

Morton did that to us last night, thankfully it backfired spectacularly for them.

Here's the script. 

Arbroath and Dick Campbell have the beating of Dunfermline and Crawford. Not just tonight but in general. 

We aren't having an "off night". They know how to play us, simple as that. Crowd us out, pick on our light weight players and generally have more fight. We aren't at the races and won't be this season with Arbroath. Stevie hasn't been doing this long enough to know how to change it. 

If we get out of here with a point its a total bonus. 

32 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
33 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:
I hereby retract this statement already

As bad as imagined with that line up?

The players that have come in are doing nothing. Hoof ball is what we are doing and the light weight boys aren't at it. Turner is probably the only one kinda giving it a bit of a go but it's not guna come off tonight. Could fluke it, ya never know. 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Leave Ben alone. It's not something I'd do personally but at least he cares about his football and goes to the games.

Aye,  I'm far from a fan of vloggers and tbh i found his stuff slightly cringe worthy for a while. However he clearly is mainly there to watch the game more than anything else, I've been near him at games before and he's not the type to mostly stand there caring more about how his footage looks than the game and he doesn't spam everywhere he can with footage. He's got the right balance if you are doing this sort of thing. Creates ok content that you can watch if you want and ignore pretty easily if you don't.

20 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Here's the script. 

Arbroath and Dick Campbell have the beating of Dunfermline and Crawford. Not just tonight but in general. 

We aren't having an "off night". They know how to play us, simple as that. Crowd us out, pick on our light weight players and generally have more fight. We aren't at the races and won't be this season with Arbroath. Stevie hasn't been doing this long enough to know how to change it. 

If we get out of here with a point its a total bonus. 

I'm not sure what that is based on. We have the same number of points and a home win each. Just a case of 2 evenly matched sides.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Are we going one up top? Can't picture Thomson, Paton or Turner playing out side so thinking McGill or Afolabi out wide and the other lone striker?

I'd probably take a point tonight if you could promise me we'll beat Queens on Sat.

Thomson is at right wing. It's a fairy standard 4-4-2, maybe slightly off-set with thomas given a little more licence to go forward.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Afolabi, McGill and Wighton all to score 50/1. I'm counting the cash already...

Shite odds when you should get 100/1 for any goal at all. Game so far is we hoof the ball long and create f**k all. Arbroath hoof the ball long and create f**k all. Its scintillating stuff.