Arbroath vs Dunfermline - Wed 4th March

21 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Boy took the absolute piss in Division 3. Head and shoulders above everyone week after week.

How short was everyone else? 

Think Falkinghams best work was getting three Peterhead players sent off in one half. 

15 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Enjoy.

That poor ref spent the whole second half wanting the world to swallow him up. Could easily have sent off the rest of that team in the second half but he just wanted to get the match finished, get his fee and get home for a lie down in a darkened room.

Loved how much Falky enjoyed the whole thing and said he’d have been proud of some of the “tackles” that went in. 

Enjoy.
He does like to make the most of it but the second sending off was a stonewaller then to complain is mental.
Still remember it and I thought the game was going to get abandoned. Great that josh scored as well.
Another beauty at cowdenbeath was when Cameron tried to take him out then he scored from 25 yards out.

Screenshot_20200304-123803_Chrome.jpeg

2 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

A moment of love for wee Falky. What a boy he was. He could liven up any game by having entire teams out for his blood. Good player too but one of the finest wee bampots to grace the black and white strip.

618E1FC3-B087-4A47-97C9-2AE254865881.jpeg

Always got a kick out of Josh shaking his fist in triumph towards the North West.

Always got a kick out of Josh shaking his fist in triumph towards the North West.

That used to flood my basement, what a fucking boy.

Was this the game that Andy Rodgers bad mouthed Fife folk on social media after the game and got a ban?

Aye. An absolute, heads-gone meltdown. IIRC he wasn’t even playing, I’m sure he was in the stands or at best an unused sub. :lol:

41 minutes ago, smpar said:

Aye. An absolute, heads-gone meltdown. IIRC he wasn’t even playing, I’m sure he was in the stands or at best an unused sub. :lol:

He came on as a second half sub in the second game at EEP and Andy Geggan snapped him as soon as he walked on the pitch. He was sent off, of course. Scenes.

4 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

A moment of love for wee Falky. What a boy he was. He could liven up any game by having entire teams out for his blood. Good player too but one of the finest wee bampots to grace the black and white strip.

618E1FC3-B087-4A47-97C9-2AE254865881.jpeg

What a bloody player he was for us too mate, like me I am positive he was in most of us lichties team of the decade 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 Fantastic talent, heart of a lion and gave his all for the badge, no fear

Got to love wee Falky. Always passionate and never hid. Let go to early in my opinion.

Aye it was a shame. I generally don’t have any bitter feelings towards AJ but it sounded as though he handled that one very poorly. I hope it hasn’t soured wee Falky’s memories of the club.

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Cant think of any other game where a player got sent off at half time?
Rovers announcer sheepishly announcing it followed by "waaaaaay" by the pars fans.

That was Hilarious, we had already had a fair bit on fun with Simmons going off in tears after getting a 2nd yellow for diving.  There was a fair bit of commotion near the tunnel as the players went off but it was at the far end so nobody really was sure what had happened. Then half way through the interval the announcer comes on,  'Erm, The referee has asked me to inform you that during half time ryan thomson has been yellow carded and erm , hill has been sent off'   Strange experience to be cheering when nothing was happening on the pitch.