Montrose FC Incompetence

I went to Links park today to see Airdrieonians.
I was told I could not enter main turnstile I had to go back to main road turn left the left again.
I asked if I could walk round the ground to the away turnstile.
Answer NO.
So I started the bit of a trek round a few street not sure if I was going the correct way.
I tried to follow the floodlight but they ere a bit small and crap.
I reached an opening and it turned out I had made it to the correct place.
There was a plastic barrier preventing folk accessing this turnstile from the back of the stand.
So I could and should have been directed in that direction to reach the away gate.
No signage of any kind to help me find the correct entrance.
This is a crap way to treat your away fans.
I counted  140 Airdrie fans in a crowd of 766. Getting on for 1 in 5 of the whole gate. At £15 a pop that is more than £2000.  
I won't be in any hurry to go back. Folk should not and will not put up with this inconvience. Montrose need a kick up the whatsit 

Is this a super-whoosh?…

4 hours ago, NorthCalder said:

I was told I could not enter main turnstile I had to go back to main road turn left the left again.

Answer NO.

So I started the bit of a trek round a few street not sure if I was going the correct way.

There was a plastic barrier preventing folk accessing this turnstile from the back of the stand.

So I could and should have been directed in that direction to reach the away gate.

I counted  140 Airdrie fans in a crowd of 766. Getting on for 1 in 5 of the whole gate. At £15 a pop that is more than £2000.  

I won't be in any hurry to go back. Folk should not and will not put up with this inconvience. Montrose need a kick up the whatsit 

See the source image

Answer NO.
Hahahaha

6 hours ago, NorthCalder said:

Answer NO.

Can someone please come to collect yer da, he's having a head gone...

I believe if you head along to Links Park just now you’ll find NorthCalder in a panic as he’s still not found the exit. Even tougher for him as it’s dark and the unfortunately small floodlights aren’t on!   

I think he’s trapped in the plastic barrier. 

25 minutes ago, broomiesniper said:

I believe if you head along to Links Park just now you’ll find NorthCalder in a panic as he’s still not found the exit. Even tougher for him as it’s dark and the unfortunately small floodlights aren’t on!   

David Attenborough will be along to film a documentary shortly.

48 minutes ago, broomiesniper said:

Hope hes not traumatised by big bad Hamish. That would end him.

A nightmare on Wellington Street.