Rovers2017

Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - The Sequel

I think that tonights game will determine who wins this league. With 9 fixtures left after tonight and 9 tough fixtures at that, that extra 3 points may be vital.

I don’t think so Raith will collapse and do well to hold on to 3rd.Montrose look more likely for 2 nd . Falkirk will stroll it by 6 or 7 points and will win tonight by at least 2 and never look back. Having said that only 3 or 4 of our players are good enough for the championship, so that’s how bad this league is. After failing again to get promotion again Raith will go part time and become a mid table team in the seaside league befitting of their stadium, fan base and hellhole that is Kirkcaldy.

11 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

I don’t think so Raith will collapse and do well to hold on to 3rd.Montrose look more likely for 2 nd . Falkirk will stroll it by 6 or 7 points and will win tonight by at least 2 and never look back. Having said that only 3 or 4 of our players are good enough for the championship, so that’s how bad this league is. After failing again to get promotion again Raith will go part time and become a mid table team in the seaside league befitting of their stadium, fan base and hellhole that is Kirkcaldy.

Pit that spliff doon!! 😂

We are all Ian Ogilvie

55 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Todd is injured, McCracken said it in his pre match interview. No return date in sight either, great January signing 

Spot on; M&M should have known he was going to get injured and signed somebody else. Preferably someone with a guaranteed no-injury clause.

Spot on; M&M should have known he was going to get injured and signed somebody else. Preferably someone with a guaranteed no-injury clause.
I think Conor Sammon maybe has one of those clauses tbh.

Score Draw would be my guess tonight, win would be a boost for either team but neither are good enough to win all of their remaining games so don’t think it’ll be too decisive

1 hour ago, RaithTheRover said:

Armstrong and Dingwall will tear them a new arse. Armstrong will then pass it to the feet of you’re centrebacks and Dingwall will shank a cross or shot into the disabled supporters

You think Dingwall can tear the arse out of any defender? 

You think Dingwall can tear the arse out of any defender? 

He does that on a regular basis tbh. One of our only attacking players that drives at defenders. His biggest flaw is he always tries to beat one too many

37 minutes ago, Raith25 said:

Score Draw would be my guess tonight, win would be a boost for either team but neither are good enough to win all of their remaining games so don’t think it’ll be too decisive

Not sure I agree with that tbh. If Raith win I would be shocked if they don't win the league.

Not sure I agree with that tbh. If Raith win I would be shocked if they don't win the league.

I’d still fancy it to go to the last day. We don’t like holding on to comfortable points advantages and we’ve still to visit Peterhead and Montrose.

9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I’d still fancy it to go to the last day. We don’t like holding on to comfortable points advantages and we’ve still to visit Peterhead and Montrose.

League definitely not over either way tonight, but if Raith win I'd say you are 80/20 favourites IMO. 

6 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:

Anyone recommend a good vpn app or website?

Happy with Proton VPN on an iPad, but I’m in the U.S., your mileage may vary.

If Dixon and Durnan are on one side, please play MacLean shading to that side against them.

With regard to quality, I suspect the top two or three sides in League One are pretty indistinguishable from the bottom two or three in the Championship.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

League definitely not over either way tonight, but if Raith win I'd say you are 80/20 favourites IMO. 

After tonight there are 27 points left to compete for. One of us will have between 50 and 52 points, the other between 48 and 49. 70-72 points looks to be the League this year, and it’s possible, if unlikely, 65 could do it.

I wouldn’t want to offer odds either way after tonight, because both teams have displayed both skills and flaws so far and seem fairly well matched. We’re both also maniacally inconsistent against the other sides.

I think we'll win tonight if we play as we did in the second half against Clyde. But we need to start the first half positively, no tentative cagey stuff and constant passing back between defenders.

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

If Todd's fit then surely McMillan is the one that will drop out of the squad?

McMillan nowhere near the park,I think is what I said, even Lee Miller in post interview he threw away talk about the so called elbow incident in a way that he wasnt keen on even talking about him.

2 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

Mutch

Doyle Hall Durnan Dixon

Gomis Miller

Connolly Longridge Todd

McManus

Just picked 2 out of the 3 centre backs as they're all as bad as each other. Not sure of the order of the 3 behind the striker but I think this is the 11 that would give me the least fear.

I can't see Buchanan being dropped unfortunately, I can see a 4-4-1-1 with us trying foremost to get a Ray.