Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - The Sequel

33 minutes ago, JAR said:

If Munro is our only fit keeper ,apart from a youngster, then we have to be looking for cover now. I hope we have learned from the past that one goalie isn't enough.

Don't think we are allowed to sign anyone now. 

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Don't think we are allowed to sign anyone now. 

Unless you sign an out of contract keeper. Not sure what Leo Fasan is doing at the moment but he'd be a great addition for you.

10 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Keepers can be signed on an emergency 7 day contract. 

Only with SPFL approval, and with Bow signed, I doubt we’ll get approval. The reality is a MA Keeper is still a signed Keeper. The only other option is an unsigned keeper.

Has there been any confirmation the Witch is injured? 
It would be a fitting end to the career of a great servant of the club to come back in for the final quarter and help us win the league.
Until he makes a mistake then the inevitable mass hysteria?

Has there been any confirmation the Witch is injured? 
It would be a fitting end to the career of a great servant of the club to come back in for the final quarter and help us win the league.
96th minute wondersave from a free kick in the last game of the season to secure us promotion would do me.

Haven't actually seen anything confirmed about him being injured. Iv always just assumed he's taken on more of a coaching role since we had Thomson and munro fit. Again just assumed he was happy to give low the experience of being in the match day squad when munro was injured.

Munro is a more than able 'keeper at this level. Hopefully with a run of games he will get back to his earlier season form.

Yes let's bring back Mcgurn but strangely no one mentions the fact he was dropped for being shit! Another score for the resident bobbleheads.
He's one of 3 options we may have depending on whether he's fit or not. The others being munro who has looked shakey aswell and an untested youth player...

He's one of 3 options we may have depending on whether he's fit or not. The others being munro who has looked shakey aswell and an untested youth player...
Of course he is but the usual nonsense comes to the fore bring back so and so even though folk wanted him dropped for being shite but now all of a sudden he's great again.

Of course he is but the usual nonsense comes to the fore bring back so and so even though folk wanted him dropped for being shite but now all of a sudden he's great again.
Why is it nonsense to talk about our options? Who would you play tomorrow? I would personally go for munro but I wouldn't have Low on the bench should mcgurn be fit. Your an angry man Frank.