Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - The Sequel

The rhythm of the game has been set by Falkirk refusing to cross the halfway line when the Rovers have the ball.

The Rovers have actually been a wee bit more direct at times than at any other point I can remember this season, but it hasn't come to much. MacLean is really struggling to impose himself on the game, and Bowie hasn't been particularly close to him.

If anything's going to happen for us, it looks likely it'll come down the left hand side. De Vita doesn't look remotely interested in tracking MacDonald, and Falkirk's issues at right back are well known.

That said, the chances have been Falkirk's. De Vita slid in and put an effort just wide, albeit he was offside. McManus had the aforementioned unbelievable miss from under the bar, and Gomis had a half volley go just over the bar as a set piece broke down.

I'd been telling anyone who'd listen today that the bet was BTTS to score and Falkirk to win. Now, I'd say the first goal wins it.