Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - The Sequel

McManus will still have Sammon next to him.
It's unfortunate Lee Miller hasn't got 60 mins in him, he would have both centre halves on yellows and possibility of red, with Benedictus a red card waiting to happen.
I fully expect Miller to be on the park at some point tonight with McMillan nowhere near the park.

I think it will be on his own or Longridge

So the weather looks a non-factor, just cold as a witch’s titty. Crosswind favors neither, so I’ll go ahead and call a 3-2 Rovers win. MacLean with a brace and Baird with the winner. McManus and Longridge to score for the Bairns. All the players frozen by full time, halftime will be 2-1.

31 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

We all are to be fair. These sort of games are what it’s all about though. Perfect night for it 

Just peeved that I can’t stream the audio or video of the game at work here...timing sucks. Oh well, lunch is over.

I'm surprised Buchanan is dropped but joyful with it, Devita must a few gears to go up I hope but its the defence I'd have chosen..

I'll use the term loosely, 3 strikers on the bench is an unbalanced bench, will the management have the balls to bring on Miller afore Laurel and Hardy ?

Edited by MrDust

brave selection. justified too in terms of the 3 dropped to the bench. need to earn your place now with 10 cup finals coming.

my only concern, perhaps unfairly, is haven't seen much from de vita so far. maybe getting a start tonight gives him a better chance to show what he's about.

doubt mcglynn would have guessed that line up