Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - The Sequel

Falkirk fans are strangely quiet, even on their own thread. Surely they can't be more nervous about this game than we are ... :unsure2:

In my case at least it’s more a question of being scunnered by the pish poor efforts of FFC to escape from the self inflicted hell that is this league.
Right whine over back to enjoying sunny Cyprus for a few more days[emoji4]

20 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Watch our highlights from Saturday and you’ll see why

After a first half when we were cut open every time Clyde came forward we looked good in the second half, but then fell on our arse against Dumbarton, and if you check those highlights out you'll see we were probably worse than Falkirk on Saturday.

15 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

The problem tx is i Can buy the TV package in the UK. 

I am part of RaithTV... please email contact@raith.tv with your details and we will see if we can sort something out.

Edited by Roath Raver

17 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I would reckon Saturday's results have knocked 1,000 or so off the attendance anyway. Something like 1,900 or so will be my guess now. Especially with FA Cup matches, including Chelsea v Liverpool, on TV as an alternative to venturing out on a cold evening.

I don't want to sound like one of those superfan weirdos, but any self respecting Raith or Falkirk fan sitting at home tomorrow night because either Saturday's result or the FA Cup on the TV, they have a brass neck calling themselves a fan. Biggest game of the season for both clubs.

14 hours ago, foreverarover said:

I heading abroad late afternoon on tuesday and will arrive at our hotel near to kick off time. Was going to watch it online . I'm wondering if it can be bought before I leave the UK. As it will be near to kick off if I can't and it may not be processed. 

48 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

The problem tx is i Can buy the TV package in the UK. 

I bought the Raith Dumbarton game before Christmas when I was in New Zealand about 5 minutes before kick off, it's really easy to navigate and sign up, I wouldn't worry.

I bought the Raith Dumbarton game before Christmas when I was in New Zealand about 5 minutes before kick off, it's really easy to navigate and sign up, I wouldn't worry.

I was there Saturday and will be in the house watching Tuesday on FFCTV. I live and work in England however. Is that allowed?

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I was there Saturday and will be in the house watching Tuesday on FFCTV. I live and work in England however. Is that allowed?

No, you need to be outside the UK.  Hola VPN is your friend here though, download it and set your country to Holland or something.

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

OK. As I understand it, the purchase is for the account, and if the Log In is from a non-domestic ISP/address, it should allow it...but that’s a good question.

Is that for the soccer or the fitba ?

43 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Are Falkirk TV operating on Tuesday ?

They announced no midweek away games at the start of the season 

You should be ok living and working in England as you are not one of those Johnny Foreigner types.[emoji6]