Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - The Sequel

Strange feeling to this game. Really thought that one side at least would be buzzing and one would be a bit deflated. Instead we have a weird nervy situation where both sets of fans are content with the gap staying the same, but on a bit of downer. 

Feels like a must win for us, really. 

I would reckon Saturday's results have knocked 1,000 or so off the attendance anyway. Something like 1,900 or so will be my guess now. Especially with FA Cup matches, including Chelsea v Liverpool, on TV as an alternative to venturing out on a cold evening.

That would make it worse IMO.

I think we could go 4-2-3-1 and protect the two CH’s.

Mutch

Doyle Durnan Buchanan Dixon

Millar Gomis

Todd (if fit) Longridge Connelly

McManus

Just have to wait and see.

I wouldn’t pick a back 3 myself, but more thinking along the lines of our managers who seem to not mind using the 3 at the back and especially by Miller’s comments pre-Clyde.

I wouldn’t pick a back 3 myself, but more thinking along the lines of our managers who seem to not mind using the 3 at the back and especially by Miller’s comments pre-Clyde.
We aren't exactly banging them in so I don't think you'll need to worry too much about your defence.

2 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:
5 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

That would make it worse IMO.

I think we could go 4-2-3-1 and protect the two CH’s.

Mutch

Doyle Durnan Buchanan Dixon

Millar Gomis

Todd (if fit) Longridge Connelly

McManus

Just have to wait and see.

That is by far our best team.

Ponder than for a few seconds and reflect on the things being said after the first 9 games with McKinnon. At least five or six of those were regularly slated for their play, which tells you that M&M have (unfortunately) found some way of motivating them or correcting their play style. Thank God you lot started with McKinnon or this would be an absolute do or die, as you would likely have at least another 6-10 points from wins in place of ties!

As it is, a tie is survivable, but a win is really what we need...and it’s pretty much the same for you lot. After this it’s once more around the track...both of us have 30 points to play for, and it will probably be right at 70 points to win it!

55 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
1 hour ago, CC52 FFC said:

We aren't exactly banging them in so I don't think you'll need to worry too much about your defence.

Which naturally means a 5-4/4-5 game...League One is funny that way, and sometimes the fitba gods have a sense of humour.

7 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Not yet, why?

I heading abroad late afternoon on tuesday and will arrive at our hotel near to kick off time. Was going to watch it online . I'm wondering if it can be bought before I leave the UK. As it will be near to kick off if I can't and it may not be processed. 

59 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

I heading abroad late afternoon on tuesday and will arrive at our hotel near to kick off time. Was going to watch it online . I'm wondering if it can be bought before I leave the UK. As it will be near to kick off if I can't and it may not be processed. 

The window for purchase is 36 hours, at least when I go to buy. So as long as you can process about 10AM on Monday, that should cover you. (User, not expert)

On 29/02/2020 at 23:38, Poet of the Macabre said:

At this stage of our first season down in League 1 - with a squad full of utter jobbers and kids - we had 53 points. That includes having to play Sevco twice.

Shows you how shite both of these sides are that neither are even keeping up with one of our worst sides ever.

Perhaps the overall standard is better this season? After all you've already lost to the team marooned at the bottom of the table. 

The window for purchase is 36 hours, at least when I go to buy. So as long as you can process about 10AM on Monday, that should cover you. (User, not expert)

I think he means that because he’s still in the UK, it won’t let him buy it as it’s only available to people abroad.

I’ve bought a game right before kick off time and had no issues if that helps mate.

On ‎29‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 23:38, Poet of the Macabre said:

At this stage of our first season down in League 1 - with a squad full of utter jobbers and kids - we had 53 points. That includes having to play Sevco twice.

Shows you how shite both of these sides are that neither are even keeping up with one of our worst sides ever.

Was that the season you finished 7th in this league or a different one?

1 hour ago, Jilted John said:

I think he means that because he’s still in the UK, it won’t let him buy it as it’s only available to people abroad.

OK. As I understand it, the purchase is for the account, and if the Log In is from a non-domestic ISP/address, it should allow it...but that’s a good question.