PTFC v QOSFC. The we're shiter than you thread

We can't keep clean sheets, Queens will nick this and there will be a meltdown among the 1300 people in the home crowd. 

Queens can’t keep clean sheets or defend a cross.

Lump a few corners or crosses in and you’ll get 2 or 3

Queens are absolute gutter

3-1

We can't keep clean sheets, Queens will nick this and there will be a meltdown among the 1300 people in the home crowd. 
As many as 1300?! I just hope our supporters don't get overwhelmed being in such a large crowd.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
47 minutes ago, DazzJag said:

As many as 1300?! I just hope our supporters don't get overwhelmed being in such a large crowd.

I'm probably being optimistic

Not looking forward to this at all. Can't decide whether to view this sober or go straight to the Woody now. 

Neither team winning since the new year! I'm not even optimistic enough for a 1-1 draw at this point in time. 

Not looking forward to this at all. Can't decide whether to view this sober or go straight to the Woody now. 
Neither team winning since the new year! I'm not even optimistic enough for a 1-1 draw at this point in time. 

Can’t believe your as bad as Queens?

Guest Flash
50 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

It’s been so long since our last League game, maybe some will have forgotten how pish we are.

I’ll go for about 2500 tonight, 2200 home.

I’ll be very surprised if 300 Queens fans show up.

This has all the hallmarks of the LLLLLL v LLLLLL when we played St.Mirren in December 2016. Needless to say, we added another L. Amazing to think how far we’ve come since then.

It’s been so long since our last League game, maybe some will have forgotten how pish we are.
I’ll go for about 2500 tonight, 2200 home.
If we take 200 I'll be surprised and like I said about the Arbroath game, I take my hat off to each and every one travelling tonight. I'm struggling to get to Palmerston to watch this rubbish never mind Glasgow.