PTFC v QOSFC. The we're shiter than you thread

Pleasing to see that AJ will probably retain the reigns until at least Saturday evening. 
If they never sacked him after that "performance" on Saturday then they wont be doing it now. He'll be here until the end of the season at the very least. I just pray there is a relegation release clause, or a 9th place release clause!

Would have been hilarious if we’d nicked that at the end after the pen incident. Would have been undeserved but have to say a very decent away crowd under the current circumstances and didn’t see any evidence of non tryers tonight. Keeper played well. Dobbie looked tired and off the pace and probably should have been replaced earlier. Oliver didn’t really last the 90 either .

Hard not to see this fixture again in league one next season. Plenty of graft on both sides but glaring lack of quality and composure in front of goal. 

Don't quite know what the logic for picking Penrice in midfield and having 3 central midfielders on the bench was, very negative line up. By the time we got a more positive midfield on Rudden was gassed. Created a few chances in the last 20 minutes but pretty clear its not your night when you hit the woodwork 3 times and have a penalty (correctly, I assume, it looked offside from 80 yards away behind the other goal) awarded and overturned. 

Limited plus points, Mayo played well second half after a bit of a shaky start, and Competition Winner Tommy Robson had probably his best game (file under faint praise). We only started creating things when Cole came on, maybe being dropped was a kick up the arse. Clean sheet I suppose. That's about it. 

The other 2 OF loanees though, my word. Awful. Astounding that O Connor has been at man Utd, celtic and been capped at senior level for Ireland. Bannigan also needs dropped but no chance that happens. Graham had his poorest game since signing. 

12 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

A truly appalling spectacle. Just relegate the pair of us immediately.

Plus points for Queens are the clean sheet and the obvious commitment from the players.

I don’t mind if Queens serve up a shit sandwich every game until the end of the season........ it’s the points that matter now not the performance.

1 minute ago, SueSue said:

Strange considering it’s Queens first clean sheet since before Christmas......against you lot.

And Thistle’s first clean sheet all season.

This definitely wasn’t a predictable result.