PTFC v QOSFC. The we're shiter than you thread

I'd say if you can finish 9th then you'll probably stay up. Falkirk and the wee team just lost to Clyde and Dumbarton between them. You may both be shite but those pair are miles worse.

We’ve already been beaten by Clyde this season, 3-2 too. In 4 games vs lower league opposition we’ve won a total of 1.

Just before we get a couple of pages worth of "no, we're shitter". Can I just point out some of the posts from Thistle fans prior to our last meeting before we were easily dispatched. We have a manager who has ran out of ideas and possibly lost the dressing room. Unless we have a ref willing to give us a couple of penalties it's a Thistle win. Though we need to get close to the opposition box first.

Thistle win to nil 9/4. Easy money.

An easy 3 points for Queens against a bunch of gutless talentless spineless shower of shite players who couldn’t give a flying f**k.

Can't believe I'm thinking of patching an away day to Dumfries but that's just how bad we are at the moment.
We could bounce back but if QoS keep to their task and don't get cocky they'll beat us comfortably.
[emoji2369]

Dobbie against this group of centre backs.
image.gif.6971927e4a44a79156799f1bd9881e77.gif

My exact thoughts on this as well. Need a break from away games again, it's just not a fun way to spend a Saturday right now. 

You're exaggerating a bit surely?
They're not that good.

We have no chance!

Hahahaha. Erm. No! We are absolutely horrendous.  

Would really appreciate this, thanks. 
In all honesty and bar any absolute fluke results I can't see this team winning again until changes are made, hopefully, in January. 

We're already reaching the requirement of getting three points at home and six pointers with a point on the road too, imho. 
I reckon a point is the absolute minimum required on Saturday. Having much hope of getting that is another matter entirely...

Slipped a wee fiver on a Doobie hat trick...

Amazing what not playing for a couple of weeks can do, it's like mini pre-season optimism. I'm sure within 5 minutes it'll have evaporated.

I'm almost tempted to say Mansell should play up front alongside Graham given that he got a 2 year deal off the back of the 3-0 game at the end of last season. Queens are obviously in freefall but our keystone cops defence (zero clean sheets in the league all season) vs (even an on the wane) Dobbie and any sort of set piece probably means we have to score 3 to win this.

If Queens get a corner/come anywhere near our box, they’ll score. Genuinely struggling to believe that any team could be as bad as Thistle have been, particularly since the turn of the year.

A couple of weekends with no football to ruin them were spoiled by the official announcement of Chairman Low’s return so its back to doom and gloom around Firhill just now. Lose this and we’re down, especially with the two following fixtures being against the top two teams in the league just now.

Thistle 1-1 QOTS

Guest TOPFITTER

Staying in Glasgow tomorrow me and my gorgeous wife, to realise what is good in our life going to Firhill to see how bad it can get !!!! Should feel suitably greatful for our lot after the match!!! Stay positive [emoji106]

this game has got despondent draw written all over it. If anything I fancy queens to nick this. we cant keep clean sheets and have a losers mentality...prove me wrong thistle.

Thankfully we’ve no concerns re conceding goals or having a losers mentality so we’ll be fine [emoji50][emoji102]

I do like these threads when 2 shite yeams are playing each other. However in all honesty Thistle will go down if they dont beat this shower of shite. We are absolutely dreadful at the moment. I,m sure any queens fan going to this would just like to see a shot on target let alone a goal.