PTFC v QOSFC. The we're shiter than you thread

4 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Can we not just both go directly to the seaside leagues and not bother with the rest of the season?

It would be the kind thing to do.

A long and drawn out demise is never pleasant. 

Can we not just both go directly to the seaside leagues and not bother with the rest of the season?
No thanks. When we go down I'd much rather Thistle stay up along with Falkirk. We won't walk the league like the last time we went down so I'd prefer Raith to stay down in place of yourselves and Falkirk.

24 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

No thanks. When we go down I'd much rather Thistle stay up along with Falkirk. We won't walk the league like the last time we went down so I'd prefer Raith to stay down in place of yourselves and Falkirk.

Tragically, it really is time to start thinking about which other teams will comprise League 1 next season.

5 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'd say if you can finish 9th then you'll probably stay up. Falkirk and the wee team just lost to Clyde and Dumbarton between them. You may both be shite but those pair are miles worse.

Yes, our record against lower league sides this season, certainly suggests we'd comfortably dispatch such a side with ease.

I think I can safely say we'll not be pestering any play-offs this time anyway.

You have no idea how bad we have been in 2020 so you could have no one in charge and still win easily 
You have won* double the number of points as us this season. By Tuesday night I fully expect us to be joint bottom.

* Not a word either of our support are familiar with this year.

7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'd say if you can finish 9th then you'll probably stay up. Falkirk and the wee team just lost to Clyde and Dumbarton between them. You may both be shite but those pair are miles worse.

We were recently well beaten by RR

Feeling refreshed after a couple of Thistle free weekends.

Hopefully we hit the swamp running as we enter a dirty dozen vital games.

3-0 Jags (Low with all four) ❤💛

Edited by jagfox99