Dundee vs Alloa

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Did you not beat us 4-2 at Dens or something? 

You're right (sort of, it was 4-3). 

I was sure the Friday night game you hammered us was at Dens on the TV. Appears we've been on TV twice fro me East End this season. 

Point still stands, the league is rotten and nobody is "a million miles ahead" of anybody in terms of quality.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

You're right (sort of, it was 4-3). 

I was sure the Friday night game you hammered us was at Dens on the TV. Appears we've been on TV twice fro me East End this season. 

Point still stands, the league is rotten and nobody is "a million miles ahead" of anybody in terms of quality.

Aye I'd agree, Inverness don't have the solid defence they had in the first part of the season. Any of the three sides in the championship playoff will have it in them to string a few wins together to get through to the final. 

I thought United were a cut above but they have shat the bed a bit recently. 

1 hour ago, srw said:

Their keeper had one excellent save, you'd think he was saving every few minutes going by some reports and accounts.

Very poor how little he was worked given the amount of chances and cross balls we had into the box. Nelson alone really should’ve scored at least 3 last night with all the chances he had and I’m not sure he had any shots on target. 

14 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

They battered us at Dens and sit 5 points above us in the league. They’ve taken 7/9 points off of us in the league and we’ve failed to score 1 goal against them in any of those 3 games (2 of which we were at home).

We also won at a canter against them at home in the cup Ross. Swings and roundabouts. I’d take our chances against them over 2 legs. 

Very poor how little he was worked given the amount of chances and cross balls we had into the box. Nelson alone really should’ve scored at least 3 last night with all the chances he had and I’m not sure he had any shots on target. 
Hes a poor striker lol got 90mins shows how poor a squad Dundee have

50 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yep.  The one time we play one of the smallest professional football players in the world upfront and we cross the ball into the box more times in one match than just about the rest of the season so far at Dens.  Genius tactics!

Where’s the glove clad Haber when you need him?

Edited by Shadow Play

Parry pulled off a cracking save from McDaid's free-kick, Forster's header, Nelson's flick on that Parry turned round the post, Berra's header right at the end that Parry clawed away. Parry was in top form. That goal bound saving tackle on McGowan early in the first half was also amazing from an Alloa perspective.

Then we had a shot cleared off the line just at the FT whilst and obviously, Nelson's 3 sitters.

12 minutes ago, printer said:
1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:
Also, what is Peter Grant on about saying Alloa were playing against 12 men last night?

Standard manager comment. Never based on fact.

Pretty sure the Inverness manager's comments were based on fact a few weeks ago. Have you done any panel work for the SFA recently? 😉

Having been through the game there are certainly at least 2 decisions against us that are embarrassingly cheap and certainly 2 that we don't get awarded, but that's just Scotland's referees for you.

If Roncone had gave the penalty against Cawley when Dorrans pulled him back and he fell on him then we need to get the pitchforks out.

It's a big leap from a couple of cheap decisions to claiming the ref is like a twelfth man for the other side. Do you agree with Grant's comments?

Refs make mistakes, of course they do, they are only human, plus they only get one look from one angle at full speed. Generally they get the vast majority right.

Are you saying Scotland's referees are worse than other countries'?

Pretty sure the Inverness manager's comments were based on fact a few weeks ago. Have you done any panel work for the SFA recently? [emoji6]
Having been through the game there are certainly at least 2 decisions against us that are embarrassingly cheap and certainly 2 that we don't get awarded, but that's just Scotland's referees for you.
If Roncone had gave the penalty against Cawley when Dorrans pulled him back and he fell on him then we need to get the pitchforks out.

4 hours ago, weetoonlad said:
5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
Also, what is Peter Grant on about saying Alloa were playing against 12 men last night?

The Ref he gave the home side everything dives trips falls . he was shocking !!!!

Hiya Peter Grant, hiya pal!

1 hour ago, printer said:

It's a big leap from a couple of cheap decisions to claiming the ref is like a twelfth man for the other side. Do you agree with Grant's comments?

Refs make mistakes, of course they do, they are only human, plus they only get one look from one angle at full speed. Generally they get the vast majority right.

Are you saying Scotland's referees are worse than other countries'?

If nothing else, I'm all for criticism of referees.