Dundee vs Alloa

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

I'd take Parry next season. 

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Very much this.

Think he has been excellent.

Parry wouldn't go full-time, that's the reason we got him in the first place when Airdrie went full-time. The man is a legend though, coming back tonight after 6 months out - well ahead of schedule - and keeping a clean sheet. We'd have had a few more points if he had been playing the last few weeks, but if he can stay fit from now on in then our survival chances will increase. 

Excellent point tonight 🙂

They're absolutely fucking terrible. 

They battered us at Dens and sit 5 points above us in the league. They’ve taken 7/9 points off of us in the league and we’ve failed to score 1 goal against them in any of those 3 games (2 of which we were at home).

been that busy i didn't even know games were on tonight 

Parry back is a shock but great that he is , the young loanee has been a bit sketchy holding the ball , hard for him coming in as a replacement for Parry/McDonald. Andy graham back now and we can push on , 

looking at the stats,looks like a backs to the wall game but good point .

47 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Unless I've missed my guess lads, I feel Shadow is maybe just having a wee bit of fun to distract from the reality of this evening at Dens......

Spot on  TCM.

I know everyone sees things differently but even from a “supporting striker” I expect a good few meaningful shots on target when the team has as many chances as we did tonight.  Gowser just didn’t do that. 

We found it extremely difficult to break down Alloa’s defence and a huge part of that problem was slow build up yet again.  Every Alloa player knows their role in the team and our slow play allowed them time to get into position time and time again. 

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

They're absolutely fucking terrible. 

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

They battered us at Dens and sit 5 points above us in the league. They’ve taken 7/9 points off of us in the league and we’ve failed to score 1 goal against them in any of those 3 games (2 of which we were at home).

To be fair to Dele he hasn’t described what he thinks of Dundee over the course of the season. 😆 

10 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Dunfermline battered us at Dens and we sit three points above them in the table. 

This league is filled from top to bottom with absolute gangs of shite that are capable to beat each other on any given day. The only team miles ahead, are the ones trying their hardest to chuck the league - and they're absolutely shite too. 

RandomGuy levels of OTT hyperbolic nonsense going on on here nowadays. 

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

Dunfermline battered us at Dens and we sit three points above them in the table. 

This league is filled from top to bottom with absolute gangs of shite that are capable to beat each other on any given day. The only team miles ahead, are the ones trying their hardest to chuck the league - and they're absolutely shite too. 

RandomGuy levels of OTT hyperbolic nonsense going on on here nowadays. 

I would 100% agree.  A lot of people showering too much praise on the team and manager recently.  We have just played the bottom 3 sides in the league (one of which is part time?).  Any talk of us playing well and the manager finally getting his tactics right really should be put on pause until we play a top 6 side.

Edited by Shadow Play

A superb point for us in a really difficult game.

Dundee were very wasteful but to come to Dens mid-week and grab a point is brilliant.
Great point NP was great after being out 4 months and only had 45 mins game time in 4 months . huge gamble by PG but paid off .

8 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

We’re looking ok so far, Nelson (x2) and McGowan should do better. 
what a save from Parry. 
Does the DeeTV commentator genuinely  believe a throw in is a “throwing” or can he just not pronounce it?

I've mentioned this before - I'm sure he says "throwing". Someone needs to tell him. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I've mentioned this before - I'm sure he says "throwing". Someone needs to tell him. 

He definitely does, I’ve never noticed before last night. How do you get through life without anyone ever mentioning it?