Dundee vs Alloa

Well after the minter of having today's game called off, our eyes turn to the less well-faring part-timers this Tuesday. Pitch looks bad today, but the rain looks to be off from Sunday afternoon until game time, so hopefully this one will be fine.

Hopefully they just stick the red kits on without announcing it, we'll never wear them at this point.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

35 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Nae danger this will be going ahead - someone will have forgotten to order bulbs for the floodlights, or some other Mickey-Mouse-esque display of incompetence....

The floodlights will burst and set the pitch on fire or something.

Not much rain meant to fall from now until the game though I believe, so here's hoping.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Alloa have beaten us once at Dens in the league - in 1939. They've only ever won twice at Dens, and the second was in 98/99 when they put us out the League Cup 0-1 with a Gregor McKechnie goal.

We are unbeaten in 7 games against them (Last defeat was 08/09 in the Challenge Cup).

Unbeaten in 90 year when it comes to league competition.

You know what that means.

Alloa have beaten us once at Dens in the league - in 1939. They've only ever won twice at Dens, and the second was in 98/99 when they put us out the League Cup 0-1 with a Gregor McKechnie goal.
We are unbeaten in 7 games against them (Last defeat was 08/09 in the Challenge Cup).
Unbeaten in 90 year when it comes to league competition.
You know what that means.

As an Alloa fan I am not confident of getting anything from the game. Our defence has been horrendous the last couple of weeks.

16 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hemmings out, McGhee in. Seems like Kano hadn't got over his illness from last week, which sucks. 4 CH is also a laugh. I assume Gowser plays up front with Nelson for this one.

McGhee's favoured position is right back. 

Time for Nelson to step up. His promising start to life at Dens needs to be resurrected. Nothing but a win will do.

2 0 (Nelson, McDaid).

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Alloamad said:

IMG_7837.jpg

No Deas for Alloa again but MASSIVE news as Neil Parry makes his come back. Absolutely great to see the big guy back, hope he’s fully recovered. Come on the Wasps, let’s do this!!

Good to see he's recovered, but I do hope he's rusty tonight tbh.